Buying Emerald Poe - Veteran Of Forums

PM Discord/Skypes

LMK Rate/Amount and we can negotiate. Also buying ships!

Banned

This guy is most cringe disgusting degenerate person here , showing me hes screenshots of him having 1 milion usd in btc and similiar crap, also flaming dog and calling himself trusted- Get down boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trimbo View Post
    This guy is most cringe disgusting degenerate person here , showing me hes screenshots of him having 1 milion usd in btc and similiar crap, also flaming dog and calling himself trusted- Get down boy.
    LOL. You called me 'broke' because I told you we would do poker increments of 200k/m because you supposedly have 6m and didn't want to use a Middleman because you don't trust BotSupply middlemen (LOL), and that you were an established trader on "EPVP" (DOUBLE LOL) and that you wouldn't trust me, and you "don't have time" for 200k increments to sell. So when you called me broke and I proved you wrong (your english is horrible btw) you tried to flame and got ridiculed.

Don't "buy" from Trimbo, he won't even use a Middleman, and expects you to go first with his one post on here, and doesn't do increments.

Pretty realistic, eh?

dont listen to trimbo the poor retard scammed me for 20 bucks the other night and tried blackmailing me after. he suffers from severe autism ignore everything he says.

Banned

I provided my gaming profile at other site with 195 rating at best european forum for games, here people give themself right to middleman if they got 5-6 random comments or something at forum that has 50 user that plays game that has 200 users xD, so yeah ofc im not gonna go first, i showed u my ratings and u can message me there to prove my identity. Dog-kid

lmao okay if thats what you want to go with, let me go grab our conversation you poor faggot, scam for 20 bucks instead of get a job. if i was ever poor enough i had to scam for 20 bucks i would neck myself

So much salt in this thread it reminds me of my wife's cooking.

capture4.pngcapture3.pngcapture5.png

Give me his skype, let me take care of him

#reformed

i have 150 vouches. and i am willing to middleman.
    Follow me on Youtube! Check out my debut single: here