Thread: Emerald PoE

Emerald PoE

Hey all!

I thought I'd start selling PoE since I make a decent amount per day(~2-3m). I find there's no real point in keeping it all to myself since I've purchased what I already want in-game, etc. Would also love to make extra money to pay for rent and other bills if you know what I mean...So why not make some by doing what I'm good at (rigged YPP poker :P).

I currently am willing to sell 2m and more later when I poker it up some more (just bought another fam v_v).

We'd be doing the transcation via Skype communication and 100k PF or 200k AoA. I recommend you to at least have 200k on hand. If not, we'll figure out an elaborate plan via Skype so as not to get detected!

My price is $25/m and am taking PayPal (f&f) only! Please be willing to go first!

I am plenty well-off in game and have no reason not to sell you the product. Additionally, I'd like to maintain selling on this site for as long as I play YPP, so of course, scamming and such is quite counterintuitive.

If you purchase from me, please vouch with the amount purchased and a friendly message or a constructive message in how I could go about the transaction better!

Thank you, and PM/message here if you are interested! Happy poker~

STOCK: 2m
    PRICE: $22 USD per m (updated from $25)
    Last edited by Umbrella; 08-02-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Bump!

Bump!

Stock: 17m

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrella View Post
    Bump!

Stock: 17m
    hey are u on?