Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: one of a kind familiar

one of a kind familiar

hello everyone, i've decided to quit PP, and I have a substantial amount of familiars remaining, so i've decided to give all of them away except one. It is a one of a kind familiar, however I can not say which familiar it is, because if i do it will be reveal my identity ingame, i will reveal which familiar it is only to serious buyers. i haven't put a specific price on the familiar, however I have an offer of 30m, the highest being 35m(familiars+poe), i haven't been advertising for a while, only a day or so, so offers may go as high as 50m or even more.
    i'd just like to make it clear that I am selling this to only trusted buyers since I don't want any chargebacks and problems..

as far as the price is concerned I have been selling PoE at 25$/m in the past, but since this is a huge deal I'll sell for $600 (equivalent to 29m, keep in mind that this familiar is worth a lot more).

send me your skype via PM, only serious buyers please.
    Last edited by therenowned; 10-14-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Sobo's #1 bae

Selling/buying familiars (especially rare ones) is VERY risky. OMs keep track of that shit. Unless you plan on selling the entire account with it, it's probably more beneficial to everyone that you just sell the familiar for poe and sell the poe.
    Panda likes this.

I just want to get it over with tbh

The risk is more or less for the buyer since you dont care about the account. The buyer is at risk for RMT as well. I only know of 1 one of a kind fam, it will be super noticable if its what I think it is.

depends what your definition of one of a kind is, there are various one of a kind familiars, such as blue monkey, banana monkey with black hat, yellow/black dragon, blue/black dragon, green monkey with black hat... the list goes on.

Trueeeee I stand corrected

well if there is another way to do this then I'll be glad to, but the offers that I got some time ago were expensive familiars + poe, so yeah, it will be the same cycle all over again. I wouldn't mind selling my account with the familiar on it since I am quiting either way.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm out for now, watching lol worlds, i'll be back tomorrow to check my msgs.

Bump

Bump

bump changed price to 600 from 725

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast