Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 12M on Emerald cheap

Selling 12M on emerald ocean? Fast and smooth! 1 year selling with no complain!

Easy transaction, I can either give the account and PW (Since im retiring for a couple weeks) or put the poe on a store/chest/house. However you feel is the safest way.

(EDITED: Giving great discount of you buy the whole 12M or 6M)
    (Giving screenshot if needed)

Check my vouches!: http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

I only accept Paypal. and users need to have at least a few posts or some time on the forum!

Add me on Skype: ricardourdane25@hotmail.com (from Venezuela)
    Last edited by Vikingmerchant; 10-10-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Bump, already sold 3m. Check my vouches!

BUMP:

Still got 12M left, Great price if u buy big amounts. check my vouches up in the post!!!

Fastest way to contact me is sending me a E-mail at ricardourdane25@hotmail.com cause Im too often on Skype so, if you willing to buy and i'm offline, try sending me an Email

bump

Sold a big ammount last night, but 5m left on another account... add me in skype as ricardourdane25@hotmail.com Great deal for today! Promisse! Email me if needed to hop on the computer

Still waiting to complete a transaction with this seller (money sent ~24h ago at this point). Will post in vouches after completion.

Hasn't completed transaction, and has sold to apparently more than one buyer. Most likely a scammer.

100% a scammer, do not do business with this seller.

Been waiting on my purchase since Thursday now and we have yet to complete it. I am not going to say they are a scammer quite yet however if they aren't their system is quite flawed because you basically are purchasing through a middle man while the holder of the Poe is offline so you are required to wait until it is convenient for all 3 parties. Definitely not a good system if they are to be selling Poe frequently.

Captain Medals

Could you guys please open a report thread with evidence (although it may look like a clear case)?
    Who do you think you are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast