Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling poe (Cheapest prices)

Welcome to
    One piecee's PoeShop

Info:
    My name's Onepiecee and i am new here on Bot-Supply. I've been playing PuzzlePirates for quite a while, And i've fallen in love with playing this game and its many attributes, I quickly realized how difficult it was to obtain money in the game and thought it would be nice if there was a cheaper less time intensive way to obtain in game wealth, So seeing how i love playing this game in general i've decided why not provide a service to the rest of the players. The money isn't going to be too great, It might help with a bill or two but its more of service for players like me.

Stock
    Emerald = 0m

Pricings
    1m = $22
    3m = $60 (Best deal)

Terms
    I remain the rights to decline any offer for any reason.
    You will do as I say, when trading.**
    You agree to go first Bot-Supply.
    You will not attempt to scam (I've been scammed many times before in all kinds of different ways so i know what to look for) .
    You will hopefully leave a vouch after every every successful transaction (Doing this every time will make you eligible for the discounted price)

Contact
    Contact me through PM, And fill out this form:

Ocean:
    Do you agree with the terms?:

Completed trades with positive vouch: 5
    Completed trades with negative vouch: 0
    Completed trade without vouch: 0

* Will usually be $22

**All purchases must be made as gifts (Friends and family), If you select anything other than friends and family i will have to refund your money which will take 3-5 days to complete and costs you money for reversal fees, So please only choose friends and family when paying.

*** In terms of using my method to swap the money, Will be doing paypal for the first three weeks then moving over to bicoin, Bitcoin is virtually the same thing it just takes 3 hours to purchase your bitcoins, I will more than likely be online so as soon as you receive the coins we can make the transaction asap.

- - - Updated - - -

I know i don't have any vouches atm so i can understand if you're weary of going first in a transaction, I have just made a post in search for a middle man, If one doesn't arise and you decide you want to go first anyway i will guarantee that the transaction will go successfully, Again i'am trying to provide a service and would never do anything to jeopardize that.
    Last edited by onepiecee; 10-20-2016 at 02:10 AM.

Bump, 5m+ stock.

Found a middle man, He is a senior member with his own graphic business which he promotes on this site.

Sold 1m to Cupidmoon, Lovely person, Smooth transaction.

Bought 1m, smooth and sweet. Highly recommend!

Bought a bundle with discount. Everything went easily.

Bump, 5m stock.

Just bought 5m, good trade, fast enough, i was a little unsure of how it all worked but he took me through it and made me feel comfortable

Bump, 5m stock.

Bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast