Best poe amount for $50

Hi guys!

Ive been a surveyor of this site for a few years, but finally made an account... because I want to finally buy poe. Was thinking about buying dubs in-game, but they are worthless, so I'd rather get as much poe as I can.

Please let me know what the most poe I can get for $50. I have seen people sell 1mll/$35... I think thats a biiiit high lol.

Feel free to PM me anytime, and we can work something out.

All of my trades will be done through paypal, or Riot points (if you play league).

I will probably not go first in any trade, because I have been scammed in the past in other games, and I don't want to lose out on $50 - if you PM me, we can talk over skype and you can get to know me.

*** THIS IS ON EMERALD
    Last edited by Rws1993; 09-11-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Captain Medals

They currently go for ~25$. I'd advise trading with people that have vouches and have been active lately. Some of the PoE sellers got banned and/or aren't that experienced.
    The most crucial aspect is that you find people that know how to trade properly - even if it costs an extra 5$ per mill.

Good luck with yer trades.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    They currently go for ~25$. I'd advise trading with people that have vouches and have been active lately. Some of the PoE sellers got banned and/or aren't that experienced.
    The most crucial aspect is that you find people that know how to trade properly - even if it costs an extra 5$ per mill.

Good luck with yer trades.
    I've seen a lot of low post counts / recent join dates with banned already... and that scares the fk out of me lol.

Appreciate the feedback, will do!