Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Selling PoE

Banned

Selling PoE

Rules: I sell on Emerald only cause who still plays Merid?

You need to have 200k and narrow+ poker, no I will not /pay you the PoE , no I will not add random people to my house, and put 5million in the chest

If you have more vouches than me on bot-supply.com (I do not care what you are on a random runescape site) I will happily go first.

Reasons to buy off me: I will try my best not to get you banned and have the most experience out of all traders.

Vouch Thread: Click here

Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 07-13-2016 at 09:49 PM.

Captain Medals

After several misunderstandings the moderating team has had with Scola we have decided to permanently ban him from our website. Part of it was his behaviour both on and off-site which contradicted our ethnicy and what we expect from a member. His business is still up and the ban is not based on scams nor ruthless trades. If you wish to deal with him feel free to do so and if you doubt his legitimacy consider his vouches. But as always: Deal with experienced traders who you trust and that take care of their trading methods. Don't risk your accounts to nonames and make sure they have a vouch-history to back it up.
    Panda and Hydro like this.
    Who do you think you are?