Thread: i have 30m stock

Banned

i have 30m stock

can show proof of stock and ect....
    $25 per m
    skype- kalz0@outlook.com

add me on skype

Banned

Showed me a screenshot of a pirate named 'Xbay' on Emerald. Can not confirm or not if this user (who I've outted as a scammer/evader about 30 times(making me one of BS's most dangerous members) is actually Xbay, but yeah, hes prolly friends with this scrub bag anyways.

DON'T TRADE HES JUST A SCAMMER

ON A SIDE NOTE, CONSIDERRING IM THE KING OF FKN CATCHING THESE SCRUBS, IF YOU'RE EVER IN DOUBT, JUST ASK ME AND FOR A SMALL NOMINAL FEE($15) I WILL TELL YOU IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR NOT

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Showed me a screenshot of a pirate named 'Xbay' on Emerald. Can not confirm or not if this user (who I've outted as a scammer/evader about 30 times(making me one of BS's most dangerous members) is actually Xbay, but yeah, hes prolly friends with this scrub bag anyways.

DON'T TRADE HES JUST A SCAMMER

ON A SIDE NOTE, CONSIDERRING IM THE KING OF FKN CATCHING THESE SCRUBS, IF YOU'RE EVER IN DOUBT, JUST ASK ME AND FOR A SMALL NOMINAL FEE($15) I WILL TELL YOU IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR NOT
    That right there is a scam too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post

I will do that for free.
    dabears likes this.