Untitled Thread.

I am an active Sea Monster Hunting runner. I don't need whoever to verify me weather it is true or not. I run Atlantis and Haunted Seas almost everyday on the Emerald ocean. I would like to sell the vessel owner's chest that has not been open yet. It is almost same as the lucky boxes or black box but this is better

Haunted Seas :-
    Ghostly box for 7k each
    Ethereal locker for 15k each
    Spectral chest for 50k each.

Item you MAY win. You can see it here. Haunted Seas - YPPedia you might think that the price for the spectral chest is to high. For your information, through my experience doing HS. I only get MAXIMUM of 5 Spectral Chest from sunken Spectral War Frigate.

Atlantis :-
    Sunken box 5k each
    Ancient locker 15k each
    Antediluvian chest 30k each

Item you MAY win, you can see it here. Atlantis - YPPedia

The trade would be like this. Non of us will be going first.

We trade like usual people do on the game. If I use WB, you have to give me 120k extra and the price of the chests. I want the 120k extra because to keep myself safety. For the example, the WB contain 3 AC in the owner. You have to pay me 90k + 120k for a WB. After you open the owner. Give me the WB and I'll pay you 120k. Same thing with WF, but if I use a WF. 200k will be the price for it not including chests.

Stock at the moment 5 ACs and 1 Ancient locker.
    Nice and easy, right? If you have any question. You can post here.

This is kind of chancey. I job for these all the time and never get anything good...

#Return

I think its a pretty good idea.

And I'm pretty sure that 120k for the brig is known as "Collateral"

I think its a good idea, but I think the location you get chests should mean just as much as the amount you have, if not more.

Using the example of cit runs. You get more AC's near zones 1-3, but they normally have crappy items. When you go near the back wall or z4 and you get less AC's but better stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipes12 View Post
    I think its a good idea, but I think the location you get chests should mean just as much as the amount you have, if not more.

Using the example of cit runs. You get more AC's near zones 1-3, but they normally have crappy items. When you go near the back wall or z4 and you get less AC's but better stuff.
    Has that even been proven? Thought that was a myth.

I though every AC had a set percentage value for the item inside.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Has that even been proven? Thought that was a myth.

I though every AC had a set percentage value for the item inside.

I am pretty sure its been proven, plus it kinda makes sense since you do get less AC's from the "better" zones.

Sorry forgot to add this information. It is on EMERALD ocean.