Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help Buying Poe

Help Buying Poe

What's a full-proof way to buy Poe without getting caught? I bought a couple mil a week or so ago, and I got popped the other day and suspended for the day. I just need to buy 1 mil to buy the dubs to ships I bought, then I'm gonna be a good little pirate. Any tips or help? Thanks guys.

The way I did it last time was poker. I thought that was pretty slick, but I guess not.

There was a nice guide somewhere, can't find it right now.
    Bottom line is go for the experienced sellers, not for the lowest hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by LinenTrader View Post
    There was a nice guide somewhere, can't find it right now.
    Bottom line is go for the experienced sellers, not for the lowest hanging fruit.
    although lets be fair! even us super experienced guys cant protect you 100% from bans! We just do the best ways to avoid you getting banned

word
    the main difference is that someone can be 50% safe and someone 99%
    Endl3ss likes this.

Banned

LinenTrader had a pretty proof way of trading

Honestly poker or tournys or wagers is the safest way. People just like Linen just go " yeah my way is 99% safe". There just trying to promote there business poker/tournys/wagers is the safest way
    PooShapPunch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay3 View Post
    Honestly poker or tournys or wagers is the safest way. People just like Linen just go " yeah my way is 99% safe". There just trying to promote there business poker/tournys/wagers is the safest way
    Poker is detectable. I think they go through the tables randomly and, if they find something off, they ban the participants. I only use tournaments right now and I'm hoping to find a long-term bulk buyer for kades or such. You can also do it through the chests since they delete the house history log after some time or amount of entries - just spam furniture in the logs.
    Last edited by PooShapPunch; 07-23-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Skillzpay3
    I'm trading for a bit longer than you are. That's 1.
    2. 99% wasn't an estimate of MY safety percentage, I just showed how an experienced seller is superior to a rookie. And we got a couple of experienced sellers on here.
    3. Why are you upset with me? You could just leave your input on the subject and not touch me, what's up?
    Last edited by LinenTrader; 07-23-2015 at 01:47 PM.

I did the poker way with, from what I know and saw, an experienced seller. So I'm sure at this point buying poe on that same account is a really bad idea for me??
    I'm probably on their radar, and did the safest way possible it seems.

Honestly it dosent matter how long you have been selling for Linen. People I have sold to and bought from do the same 3 methods and we never got caught. Just don't do it stupidly and you shouldn't get caught dosent matter if your experienced or not just use common sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast