Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

quizaN's Poeshop

SHUT DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Meridian: 0M

Emerald: 0M

Cerulean: 0M

VOUCHES
    Last edited by quizan; 07-31-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Keep dropping the prices brah, you'll sell for 10$ in half a year.
    Or up until the next ban wave lel

Why do you have to comment that linen no reason to be ignorant

I'm talking to quizan my man.

Banned

Just keep your prices high. I earn money, you got a dusty wallet of nothing.

Sorry if I sounded offensive in my last comment, all I wanted to say is that you ruin the poe economy. You should know that, especially if you are making money of it longterm. YPP sells it for A LOT more, there's absolutely no reson to drop it 8$. Drop 1 or 2, same effect and more income. You are either not playing it smart or your purpose is to take the market down.
    And stop commenting on my thread about my prices being too high, its not the first time you do it and its a bit of a bitch move.

Im not one to try and comment on anyones prices because everyone has the right to sell at whatever price they think is right, but I am going to have to side with LinenTrader on this. Lowering your price to $22/m is ultimately making you lose out on profit in the long run. For example, I have sold close to 100m at between $30-$35/m, which has netted me around $3,000. At $22/m, if you sell the same amount, you will only get $2,200. I get that sometimes you need to lower your price if you need money quickly, and that is completely understandable, but like stated above, advertising yourself as a "Poe shop" and under cutting by a significant %, just results in the devaluation of the poe market as well as a loss of income for everyone.

In my time with selling poe, I have realized that most of our customers have a certain amount of money they would spend on poe, rather than a fixed amount they want (minus blockaders who typically buy large quantities of poe).

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss this as I'd rather not see this thread get too ugly.

Banned

The prices is stable $25.. Maybe you guys are a little outdated? Just saying.. I sell while I can. If you want to make $3000 over 2months, while I make $2000 a month, that's fine by me.
    Doubloon prices are raising too, remember that.

- I barely sold 1M a day before. After doing this, I've sold about 10M just today.

Imagine how much you would sell if you sold it for 10$
    That's what I'm talking bout

Banned

There's a difference between stupidity, and profiting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast