Buying PoE On emerald

If you have PoE on emerald PM me with your Skype and we can begin some trading just got back into PP so I'm looking to buy ~4M post and pm here I reserve the right to deny any transaction if I don't feel safe, otherwise we can use a middle man.

Got 1m if u want PM me with u skype

PM'd you

I just sent you a PM

Pm me for my skype, Also you have to make the first move.

Banned

Endar, you just created your account, and this is your first post. You expect people to give a complete stranger, with no background on here, first?

You have to start somewhere, I actually don't know how to create threads, If you could elaborate on that it would be greatly appreciated thanks quizan, Also i'll edit my last post and i'll move first with a 50k and so on and so forth but if i get burned then i'm going to have to resort back to not making the first move hopefully that is understandable.

Banned

You can send me a PM containing your Skype. I'll be able to help you out getting started here at least. I've been around for quite a while. But you will usually not see people having interest in going first to a new guy, as 50% of all new guys, are banned scammers.

Sweet thanks, Gonna pm you uno momento.