Selling P.o.E (Deals for in BULK)

Selling approximately 100m. Can be in items or liquid. PM me your skype username or a way to contact you. Prices vary from 20-30 depending on the amount bought. Paypal or a money transfer will be required. I will lose it to you via poker. I can also join your flag and fund you for an extended period of time, 100M goes far. I would just make donations to the flag's funds.
    Last edited by BigStacks; 06-26-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Can you provide a screenshot of this poe/liquid? If you don't want to share rare items that's fine. Block out any personal information of course

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Can you provide a screenshot of this poe/liquid? If you don't want to share rare items that's fine. Block out any personal information of course
    Unfortunately I can only show this much due to about 75M being wrapped up in items and the other 10M on my friends account. I've got every LE pet and 5 very expensive LE familiars. screen-shot-2015-06-26-2.22.59-am.png

Update: 14M Liquid, sold a few items tonight.

I should have added, but a date (/info) in the screenshot would be nice. Sorry to be so questioning, but as someone with 1 post and 100M liquid, I think its necessary.

Captain Medals

I'll have to verify it. Send me your Skype in a PM.

Refusing to verify will result in a closure of this Thread.
    Who do you think you are?

This is on Emerald Ocean?

Captain Medals

User is verified and legitimate but doesn't want to put his account at risk (with the wealth involved) anymore.

Closed as requested.
    Who do you think you are?