Banned

Selling POE on Emerald $23 a Mill

Selling Poe $23/1m - Leaving PP for a little bit, and want some extra money.

Banned

Bought 2m from him for $45 VOUCH I went first. Super fast.

Banned

Seems too cheap to be truthful...

Can any more "respected member" vouch please...

Banned

Is $23 to cheap? I can sell it to you for more. I just wanted to unload it quick, because I tried $30 and nobody was buying. So I just priced $2 under what people are selling. I think $23 is a lot for some in game currency lol

- - - Updated - - -

is $23 to cheap? I can sell it to you for more. I just wanted to unload it quick, because I tried $30 and nobody was buying. So I just priced $2 under what people are selling. I think $23 is a lot for some in game currency lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSamurai View Post
    Is $23 to cheap? I can sell it to you for more. I just wanted to unload it quick, because I tried $30 and nobody was buying. So I just priced $2 under what people are selling. I think $23 is a lot for some in game currency lol

- - - Updated - - -

is $23 to cheap? I can sell it to you for more. I just wanted to unload it quick, because I tried $30 and nobody was buying. So I just priced $2 under what people are selling. I think $23 is a lot for some in game currency lol
    By the way, think you made that post under the wrong account buddy... I see a ban..

not the smartest scammer