Question about being banned

So if I have alt accounts on a computer on VM's and one gets banned... would they all since they are on the same IP...

Another question is if i send money to other people alot... my friends because I know them in RL and I help pay for stuff in the game.... Would they get banned too? or is there a possibility of them getting banned or would they be excluded from this?

Any help would be very appreciated

Your alts would get banned if they are on the same IP, maybe not straight away (sometimes they chain-ban all accounts, sometimes they ban one but leave the others) but you could get done later on for evasion or something like that, it all gets traced so use a VPN if you don't wanna get them linked with each other.

If you send money to people a lot and it isn't RWT then you probably won't get banned. I send money to my friends all the time w/out getting banned. If you want to be ultra safe then you could just wager it or something if you're concerned

what is the best way to do VPN ? doesnt that cost money ??? i got no money in rl :/ right now that i can spend on vpns and all... also could someone tell me how to do it ?

Ring your isp ask for a new public IP.