Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By countryswag
  • 1 Post By Quetzalcoatl

Thread: Informing people of imposter

Informing people of imposter

I had a guy trying to buy poe from me, He said he was warhero. But little did he know i am a friend of warhero's. I messaged warhero on my main real skype account
    and he then logged on confirming that that was not him. There is an imposter going around using other peoples vouche threads. So i suggest everyone buying and selling to make the other person send you a message on botsupply confirming that they are who they are. Please note that they will try everything and tell you anything to get what they want from you. The best thing to do is to ignore them/block them.

If you get any messages from anyone stating they are warhero or any other Botsupply member please do your research and take caution.
    Thank god i knew the real warhero and had him on skype and knew his actual information.
    Please please please be cautious and careful guys.

-Love you all always, Countryswag
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-04-24_16-04-29.png   2014-04-24_16-05-15.png   2014-04-24_16-09-07.png  
    Logo and warhero like this.

Thanks m8.

xxx
    Banned

ty

For any individuals who arise into this situation, ask for a pm from this account on bot-supply, and my official, let alone only skype for poe transactions is "warhero-botsupply"

Ex-Staff Member

For ANY transactions, you should always PM them in the forums to confirm who they are.
    countryswag likes this.