Paying well for HMA

Up to 300k for an hma share. Not wanting to change PW! Need one badly! Thank ye soo much! add me on skpe breaking_ice7409

with HMA is like 12/month so why not just sell the poe, and you can only have up to 2 connection with themm, or they WILL ( tried and true) banned your subscription.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Rebuying buying HMA share 100k erry month

Paying 250k may go up t0 300k! Please addz

- - - Updated - - -

No paying 300k for hma share

Hma?

Hmm, so this is what happened tot he hma.

with HMA is like 12/month so why not just sell the poe, and you can only have up to 2 connection with themm, or they WILL ( tried and true) banned your subscription.

I bought an HMA with or more on it.... No wonder i couldnt log onto it on my other account on the same cp. It would let me log in on my ONE account that scarecrow gave and then it wouldnt let me log onto the other. But thats the same ip... So trying to figure out why one would let me log in but the other not.

I had to redownload it today on my Main Computer account and now it wont elt me log in. So i'm guessing it is suspended/banned :v

- - - Updated - - -

Should have read that post earlier.