Got a gift card (visa) how do i set up a pay pal with it if possible

I need to know how, because i need to buy some things!

Alright so first off you will need to register the card with visa; if it is a vanilla visa (which i believe is the only kind you use) you need to go to onevanilla.com enter your information, click enter, go to register and put in your zip. Then log onto your paypal account (if you haven't created one do so now) and go to profile->update card->add a card-> and then fill in card info.

okay i did that but whenever i click my money it says paypal balence 0 when i know there is a ton of money via card :P

- - - Updated - - -

i mean im able to buy stuff though ypp through it but not through pay pal :P

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    okay i did that but whenever i click my money it says paypal balence 0 when i know there is a ton of money via card :P

- - - Updated - - -

i mean im able to buy stuff though ypp through it but not through pay pal :P
    I think you need to get it verified, and add your bank account, correct me if i'm wrong anyone.

You need to add a card in PayPal. Even though it is a prepaid you can still add it I believe. Your balance will say zero but you will be able to pay through paypal.

is there any way to pay for services with this card without paypal?

Maybe through other sites like paypal. PayPal should work with your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    is there any way to pay for services with this card without paypal?
    yes, when you select paypal as the payment method don't sign in and choose pay as a guest or whatever the option is. it'll give you a regular set of forms with the number, cvv, names etc. just put all that in and pay. if you sign in it'll make you add the card to your account, which can't be done with gift cards because there is no name tied to the card.

Click on Paypal button -> Click on 'Don't have a Paypal account' -> Enter in all information such as name, card number & CVV -> Pay