Help pleeeeaaseeee

Hey guys there is bots that i Have once payed for, now i am quite aware in the 6 months i have been in active due to study and travelling the world they have gone through waves of bans and the a couple of the bots i once owned like poseidon bilge a ship wrightery bot, black smith, and knock on wood are not on my supply crate account anymore, so i am wondering is there anyway i can get the bots i payed for ??? what do i do to get them back?

Administrator

PM me your order reference numbers and I'll have it looked at

where the f*** do i find those? i have 0 inboxes and no order numbers in my inbox on hotmail... I could maybe give details to a pay pal account and so forth?... I know the auth was emailed to me, not sure if the email deletes itself as a protection or its just gone out of my folders as i have like 5000+ unread messages :/ sorry to be a pain dude

just search for "plimus" in that 5000 unread emails

cheers bud, and face i spoke to you when i bought them :L read... http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ying-bots.html

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing in my folders from plimus, are you sure that was the email adress back then?.... this seems like a hell load of messing around, if its too much and to hard to track down i will just leave it, i was only wondering as i have paid for the bots so why are they not on my supply crate? still the same account just without my bots

Administrator

PM me the information you submitted when buying bots. Ie name, address, phone number.