Come to my attention

That a Mark Cato (Skype:MarkCato95) has been DDOSing people during transactions and making them go first and taking there PoE and using it for his own good/selling I don't know his username or any of this sort, I haven't had any dealings with him but on skype he does seem a little sketchy. So to anyone who has him on skype. I advise you not to have any further dealings with him.

I am a victim of this! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Well appreciated.

Administrator

Yeah, the user associated with this skype has been banned for quite some time now.

why you should always search skype names prior to trading on Bot-Supply along with google, even if they verify themselves via Bot-Supply.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Yeah, the user associated with this skype has been banned for quite some time now.

why you should always search skype names prior to trading on Bot-Supply along with google, even if they verify themselves via Bot-Supply.
    I told him to send me a private message on here once before and he hasn't talked to me since which was odd in my opinion so I never dealt with him. Thanks for letting me know that he has been banned.