Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Banned!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Exclamation Banned!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so, here it is, i was rigging in a sea monster hunt (rigging bot) then after that by a day or so i got banned for botting, i doubt that it is anything else other than the rigging bot because i have friends who got banned for using the rigging bot on auto too... And no i have never ever straighlined in a swordfighting 1v1, or citadel. So i am pretty damn sure that it was the rigging bot. i hope you see what this fuss is about because i only got banned when i started using the rigging bot.

Thank ye!

Tim

Botting also refers to using the PP character bots in the game to do the work for you or abusing them in game as they're run by OMs, you sure you weren't just doing that? If you send an insulting /tell to a bot or keep kicking it they WILL ban you for botting.
    Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Botting also refers to using the PP character bots in the game to do the work for you or abusing them in game as they're run by OMs, you sure you weren't just doing that? If you send an insulting /tell to a bot or keep kicking it they WILL ban you for botting.
    I'm pretty sure i didn't, i know that already but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by khamis View Post
    I am dead.

Banned

you used rigging bot?

Quote Originally Posted by khamis View Post
    He was just fucking with you.

I'm sure Aeolus is detectable because occasionally the cursor will skip the HMM and teleport to the next piece. A solution to this is to slow down the bot by using a VM and cutting the allotted processing power by a bit.

Also, how long was the bot on for ? Was it left unattended ever?

Banned

Wtf, i just got banned too, for botting... i only bought aeolus...

Administrator

alright guys we'll be taking a look into what's going on. Any video evidence of mouse teleportation like elle said in a post would be incredibly helpful. Any other informations you may have no matter how trivial do speak up.

so is it safe to keep using this bot?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast