Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bilge bot not working with virtual pc Help?

Bilge bot not working with virtual pc Help?

hi im having problems with my bilge bot works well with my original windows but doesnt with my virtual pc help please add me on msn c.m15@hotmail.com

VIP Member

Do you get an error? Such as a .net framework error? I was getting one of those, even after installing it.

#Return

Posting a video of it not working, or a screenshot of the error you get can help us, help you.

Just a little suggestion, you'll get help faster that way then getting people to add you on msn blah blah blah.

Banned

I usually get an error saying "failure to send mail" anyone know what this is it doesn't do anything but just annoying that it keeps popping up and making the bilget bot have to wait until i do something any solutions??

Are you sure it says "mail"? What bot is it, Sheer, Decayed/Sheep Shagger/E-Z Hax, Poseidon or #Umber? It doesn't help you posting this on all three PP botting sites with hardly any information! Where did you download the bot from.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Lu-bay: This is the second time you've asked for help in a thread and not even slightly described your error. Asking people to add you on MSN is probably the least efficient way to get help. You are more likely to receive better quality help from the community as a whole rather than from one person who you describe your issue to.

Please provide logs, error message and screenshots!

Discount VPN Prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    Lu-bay: This is the second time you've asked for help in a thread and not even slightly described your error. Asking people to add you on MSN is probably the least efficient way to get help. You are more likely to receive better quality help from the community as a whole rather than from one person who you describe your issue to.

Please provide logs, error message and screenshots!
    sorry about that , alright it is e-zhax bilge bot , works perfectly on my original , i have every requirement needed 800x600 resolution , .net framework 4.0 , no error pops up just that the bot doesnt seem to function , i tried using botsidekick to see if it works and it works perfectly

Banned

NO offence but you guys are retarded. Net frameworks 4 error means go to google type in net frameworks 4.0 and maybe download it? might help.... just saying

Do you receive any errors or does the bot not start?

Discount VPN Prices!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    NO offence but you guys are retarded. Net frameworks 4 error means go to google type in net frameworks 4.0 and maybe download it? might help.... just saying
    He said he has .net, calling us retards ain't helping either. (He never actually specified the error either if there is one)

Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    Do you receive any errors or does the bot not start?
    Like I said before, it seems (from what he has written) that there is no error just that the bot fails to start.

Lu-Bay : I'll call the obvious, do you have your pirate open and have you pressed Ctrl + R with your pirate open. That might make it start.

Edit : After a quick re-read, I think some people are getting the two people with problems mixed up :P So if you write the name... or quote who you are trying to help, would be nice. Thanks

Posting a screenshot of the error, or a video of your problem, you can help us, to help you.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 02-12-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast