Talking hello guys question about heart and spades

I just got a question is it possible to alt-bash spades and hearts? ive been trying to do it but rank wont get up..... do I have to keep trying or is impossible to get it n this method?

thanks you I appreciate apropiate answers

Ex-Staff Member

I'm going to start of by warning you that alt abuse is a bannable offence, but let's be honest, is there anything on this site that isn't?

As far as I am aware, if a new pirate or in fact any pirate succeeds in too many games of any puzzle then their rank will be frozen and cannot be leveled up for X amount of time. I think the statistic is if you win three times in a row against the same pirate your stat is frozen. I am unsure of the statistic of winning against numerous different pirates. However, even despite this, hearts and spades (or any parley games) are usually much harder to level up than normal puzzles anyway simply because of the length of time they take and how hard it is to play well enough to actually level up. There is a lot of skill involved in levelling up in Hearts and Spades, it's not all about winning.

So in answer to your question, I would say that alt-bashing just isn't worth it for the card games. It's blatantly obvious what you're doing and really doesn't do that much at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I think the statistic is if you win three times in a row against the same pirate your stat is frozen. I am unsure of the statistic of winning against numerous different pirates.
    You cannot rank-up against the same pirate (or get experience) after your first battle for about 30 mins I think.
    Not confirmed time-wise, but I know your hypothesis is wrong. It takes place every battle, not every three.
    (this is for rumble/SFing/drinking/single player xD)

yep you right did that for about 10 games and nothing happened, I think if I actually make the sf system that is delete and create each time new pirates it might work, but its annoying to do it in 4 accounts at the same time, yep I think its like kind of hard to do it actually.

Banned

You can 'cheat' your way up spades since I have done it in the past and gotten novice/ultimate spades, however it is quite complicated to get the technique correct. It is possible to alt bash both hearts and spades but it does take quite a long time to do.