Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation I've got 30$ to spend on a bot(s)

So, I've got 30$ and I was wondering what would be the best bang for my buck when it comes to bots.

My main goal is to wrack up as much PoE as possible.

I was thinking of two possible purchases

>Knock on wood = 30$

OR

>Trident Bilge
    >Cards on fire =30$

Anyone have any advice?

What is your favorite bot and which earns you the most cash?

Cheers.

Casualty of War

Quote Originally Posted by Gronarix View Post
    So, I've got 30$ and I was wondering what would be the best bang for my buck when it comes to bots.

>Knock on wood = 30$

OR

>Trident Bilge
    >Cards on fire =30$

Anyone have any advice?

Cheers.
    I personally don't like KoW too much...

I'd probably say buy VIP for a month then decide but then you only have $15 left unless you have some sort of income

Banned

>Knock on wood = 30$

OR

>Trident Bilge
    >Cards on fire =30$

Anyone have any advice?

Cheers.
    I suugest aeolus Rigging bot + buy ult SF stat for 5$ from someone and then apply to SMHs for money/poe
    You can have 100k+ per day then sell the poes for 30$+ after selling the poes buy new bots
    Last edited by primavear22; 05-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primavear22 View Post
    I suugest aeolus Rigging bot + buy ult SF stat for 5$ from someone and then apply to SMHs for money/poe
    You can have 100k+ per day then sell the poes for 30$+ after selling the poes buy new bots

Out of curiosity, why would you go with rigging? Is it in higher demand than ultimate bilgers that can token in an SMH? Never really got into rigging so I know little about the puzzle, but hey, I guess that is what the bot is for!

Banned

I'd definitely go for Aelous or KoW, because you'll always risk being seen as a botter with only a high bilge stat. I find you'll be more likely to be jobbed with a rigging stat/carpentry stat over a bilge stat anyday. A lot of ships lack sailors these days, so Aelous is pretty good for that. The only downside to buying KoW is that there's no auto mode.

Ex-Staff Member

Trident and save the rest of your money. Or use it to buy a decent SF stat.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by Collision View Post
    I'd definitely go for Aelous or KoW, because you'll always risk being seen as a botter with only a high bilge stat. I find you'll be more likely to be jobbed with a rigging stat/carpentry stat over a bilge stat anyday. A lot of ships lack sailors these days, so Aelous is pretty good for that. The only downside to buying KoW is that there's no auto mode.
    Kow isn't auto... Yet.
    There is always a chance it will come back as from what I have heard they are "restoring auto mode to current bots..." So it all depends. If so go for a bot in the station you are worst at, but that's just my opinion. If you pick bilging do Poseidon.

Rigging is probably the best bot, got me #1

Banned

Out of curiosity, why would you go with rigging? Is it in higher demand than ultimate bilgers that can token in an SMH? Never really got into rigging so I know little about the puzzle, but hey, I guess that is what the bot is for!
    e
    For example, a common Cit-run is with a War Brig. On a WB there are 4 bilge spots, 9sailing spots and 6carp spots.
    the bilge spots are always full because they are only 4.
    while the sailing stations has 9 which are not commonly botted unlike in bilge

Quote Originally Posted by primavear22 View Post
    e
    For example, a common Cit-run is with a War Brig. On a WB there are 4 bilge spots, 9sailing spots and 6carp spots.
    the bilge spots are always full because they are only 4.
    while the sailing stations has 9 which are not commonly botted unlike in bilge
    Exactly! hahah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast