Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Navigation bot?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    lloydhickson is offline

    Posts
    20

    Navigation bot?

    Anyone know of a navigation bot???

  2. #2
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    No working bot for either Duty or Battle navigation exist in the public. You are welcome to try and build one!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    A Duty Navigation bot doesn't seem too complicated to me. I personally think it would sell rather well given the fact that a huge chunk of the community is bad at the puzzle.

  4. #4
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    A Duty Navigation bot doesn't seem too complicated to me. I personally think it would sell rather well given the fact that a huge chunk of the community is bad at the puzzle.
    Not difficult for someone with experience .

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    It would be fun for a duty nav bot to be released But, sell it for an extreme amount ;p for battle nav, the only thing to suggest for it would be LSM but uhmm they're highly detected so it seems.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    pplover23 is offline

    Posts
    179
    I would pay 200 bucks for an bnav bot that got ultimate/legendary. and I would pay 75 for an memming bot.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,116
    bnav just isn't happening. Would hurt the game way too much, especially considering getting Leg-ult requires pvp
    Scarecrow likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Omegwavex is offline

    Posts
    349
    A bnav bot would be extremely complicated.
    First off you would have to implement some sort of LSM, which isn't hard, but pretty easy to detect.
    If your doing an event with more than 1 ship, wouldnt you have to move the map thing? Get a better veiw off whats around you?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    pplover23 is offline

    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    bnav just isn't happening. Would hurt the game way too much, especially considering getting Leg-ult requires pvp

    I don't see how it would hurt the game if you priced it high enough, i don't think most people would buy an 200 dollar bot. At most you're probably looking at 75 people compared to the 450-700 people that play the game.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    I don't see how it would hurt the game if you priced it high enough, i don't think most people would buy an 200 dollar bot. At most you're probably looking at 75 people compared to the 450-700 people that play the game.
    What you got to think about though is the fact that people can crack bots.. As soon as one person buys the bot, it can be cracked... What if the majority of botters got their hands on it? you may as well shut down the game. 75 people is still a high number for a game that hardly has players on it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •