Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Navigation bot?

Navigation bot?

Anyone know of a navigation bot???

Ex-Staff Member

No working bot for either Duty or Battle navigation exist in the public. You are welcome to try and build one!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

A Duty Navigation bot doesn't seem too complicated to me. I personally think it would sell rather well given the fact that a huge chunk of the community is bad at the puzzle.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    A Duty Navigation bot doesn't seem too complicated to me. I personally think it would sell rather well given the fact that a huge chunk of the community is bad at the puzzle.
    Not difficult for someone with experience .

It would be fun for a duty nav bot to be released But, sell it for an extreme amount ;p for battle nav, the only thing to suggest for it would be LSM but uhmm they're highly detected so it seems.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I would pay 200 bucks for an bnav bot that got ultimate/legendary. and I would pay 75 for an memming bot.

Administrator

bnav just isn't happening. Would hurt the game way too much, especially considering getting Leg-ult requires pvp
    Scarecrow likes this.

A bnav bot would be extremely complicated.
    First off you would have to implement some sort of LSM, which isn't hard, but pretty easy to detect.
    If your doing an event with more than 1 ship, wouldnt you have to move the map thing? Get a better veiw off whats around you?

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    bnav just isn't happening. Would hurt the game way too much, especially considering getting Leg-ult requires pvp

I don't see how it would hurt the game if you priced it high enough, i don't think most people would buy an 200 dollar bot. At most you're probably looking at 75 people compared to the 450-700 people that play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    I don't see how it would hurt the game if you priced it high enough, i don't think most people would buy an 200 dollar bot. At most you're probably looking at 75 people compared to the 450-700 people that play the game.
    What you got to think about though is the fact that people can crack bots.. As soon as one person buys the bot, it can be cracked... What if the majority of botters got their hands on it? you may as well shut down the game. 75 people is still a high number for a game that hardly has players on it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast