Thread: Question~

Question~

Answered.
    Last edited by Chris Pereira; 03-26-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Banned

If you already have the manual version then you will also get the automatic version, its currently in beta though so you might get banned. Use at own risk.

I mean I only used the posiedon during the week trial of manual/have never trialed auto, so I dont know what the worth of it is...
    I have trident, but its only really useful on CIT/CI's, so if auto is still available during the next trial, ill decide wether to buy posiedon.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pereira View Post
    I mean I only used the posiedon during the week trial of manual/have never trialed auto, so I dont know what the worth of it is...
    I have trident, but its only really useful on CIT/CI's, so if auto is still available during the next trial, ill decide wether to buy posiedon.
    Poseidon Auto = Manual just without you doing any work... You can't really judge performance as some people go faster than the bot on auto and some people go slower...

Ah, I believe I click fairly quickly, but how fast is the mouse movement on the automatic? If you happen to know.

#Return

Ah, I believe I click fairly quickly, but how fast is the mouse movement on the automatic? If you happen to know.
    Consider it to be the same as Trident... it's performance is better than trident though due to a better algo (with the absence of being able to token). I won't really release "specifics" on mouse movement...

Ah no I wasn't asking for any specifics at all, I simply ment how fast it runs, but if its the same speed as trident I think Ill pass. Thanks for answering my question though. >

Banned

Ah no I wasn't asking for any specifics at all, I simply ment how fast it runs, but if its the same speed as trident I think Ill pass. Thanks for answering my question though. >
    Speed is all relative since most of it relies on your hardware. On my old laptop the response time for level 4 poseidon was around 7 seconds. On my new tower it's 3-5.