Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to achieve Ultimate Carpentry with Knock on Wood 2.0

Banned

How to achieve Ultimate Carpentry with Knock on Wood 2.0

Alright, so I have seen a lot of people saying they're unable to get ultimate carpentry with KoW. Even a good friend who has the bot is usually stuck at GM/Legendary. I haven't used KoW since January, but on this new pirate I was able to get Narrow/Ultimate using the new version which is brilliant. This "guide" was written in 3 minutes, I am just sick of people not using KoW to it's full potential and not being able to get Ultimate :3, I don't know if everything I am saying is completely 100% accurate, but it worked for me.

We're obviously going to be hyper ranking, and if you don't know how to do that search up a guide, there are lots. I myself use 60 ms for my mouse speed, I know some people are afraid of getting banned, it hasn't made a difference for me though. Puzzle until you get a masterpiece 6+. The higher your masterpiece the higher score you're going to get. After you have your said combo, leave the station for a minute - a minute and a half, this makes it so your score doesn't drop too much. Remember that sometimes it takes a while, there is some luck in the pieces with carpentry and that can affect you, but don't leave the station until you get a masterpiece above 6, that is the most important part. If you're above a MP 6 and you see your out of options and about to get a Craftsmanship or lower, leave the station, from what I have seen it lowers your score and. The higher the MP the high your score will be as I said, for example I got a Masterpiece 13 and I went from Proficient to Master just from that alone, if it was only a MP6 I am sure it wouldn't have jumped that high.

Be patient, and don't give up.
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 04-23-2012 at 02:42 AM.
    Champ, Pain, tarzan and 1 others like this.

yea, im stuck at GM/Leg for the most part to, got ult on an alt, but cant get it on my main...

Edit: and the reason why i use a bk to hyperrank, is because you can dis the bk and stay on the puzzle, so you dont lose the points, so you wait 20 sec to a min and re-enter, then build as you say a mp6 or higher and repeat=P

ps, if you want me to remove this i will:-)
    Last edited by LUCKY; 04-23-2012 at 02:46 AM.

are you doing this with the navy?

Banned

Can you hyper rank properly with the navy? xD

The way I got ultimate carp was just swabbie ship transporting and never hitting an LP - turning about at every corner. I reach MP 5, quit, reach MP 4-6, quit, and it goes on like that.

Superman, that is what is generally considered hyperanking, on a swabby ship without touching a LP
    Ezenemy and Omegwavex like this.

Basic guide and very straight forward I like it Thanks.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

wow worked for me! i have finnaly that ult trophie
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

The issue I run into is that it's quite hard for knock on wood to sustain a sparkling hammer?

Banned

Sparkling hammer doesn't matter. Refer back to the guide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast