Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Laundering money through shops?

Laundering money through shops?

has this method been successful in the past with anyone ? would anyone know if this would work ?

laundering money bought from here in a legit way by purchasing stock from the shop at a high price ?

Captain Medals

Their system only picks up high transactions made between two entities, e.g a big /pay 1.000.000 or deposits on ships/shoppes/chests. It all gets logged server side, flagged and sent to them - the same thing goes for familiar trades. The oceanmasters can and will review all those transfers.

Let me phrase it this way however: Every RMT trade is obvious should they take a look into it. However, they don't know a trade even happened if it never got flagged/reported to them in the first place - REGARDLESS of how much you actually laundered.

I'm not giving away my 100% undetectable ways of moving PoE, but you should have gotten a good hint at the right direction.
    Who do you think you are?

i understand but a high transaction between 2 entities could also be poker winnings which has been detected before, but what about smaller transactions through shop purchases which then adds up to a high amount?

Raz

Buying a bunch of 20K to 80K items at a shoppe wont raise any alarms. I have a good method thats virtually undetectable which is perfect if you have a shoppe or stall. For both buying AND selling.

#reformed

It all comes down to is hera on her period
    Last edited by scola55; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:32 AM.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Safe bet that Hera hasn't seen a period for a long, long time. Y'know... her being 100 years old and all....

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    is that even a question

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Their system only picks up high transactions made between two entities, e.g a big /pay 1.000.000
    Ya, just ask Quazars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    I'm not giving away my 100% undetectable ways of moving PoE
    Bruh you always get banned for RMT, you of all people know they never have to prove it.
    Last edited by Pikachu; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:07 AM.
    123love123 likes this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

medals system is botting /pay 1 that way he gets banned for botting and not rmt
    Pikachu likes this.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    medals system is botting /pay 1 that way he gets banned for botting and not rmt
    I only /pay 1 to test the waters.
    Im very good at losing my money in card games, so I just double the bet until I lose it all. Perfect crime.

owo
    owoh
    Who do you think you are?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast