Thread: Obsidian PoE

Obsidian PoE

Interested at buying 50 worth of poe in the obsidian ocean. Reply here your contact info and how much you can offer.

The only way to get mass amounts of poe on obsidian is buying dubloons. The main way people farmed poe on other oceans was poker and you cant play high stakes poker on obsidian so good luck :P

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by spangel567 View Post
    The only way to get mass amounts of poe on obsidian is buying dubloons. The main way people farmed poe on other oceans was poker and you cant play high stakes poker on obsidian so good luck :P
    Not true.

It will take time for players to obtain massive amounts of poe especially to sell on here. Just give it maybe another week

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    It will take time for players to obtain massive amounts of poe especially to sell on here. Just give it maybe another week
    I mean...I've got a decent amount..

I can make about 250k per day atm running stalls and merchanting. But im playing alot of hours, so its possible making PoE.

yes but not nearly the same scale as other oceans. I never said it was impossible, however if the demand is the same on obsidian as it was on other oceans then youre probably gonna find it cheaper buying dubloons