Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: A few questions

A few questions

I'm new, so I've got a few questions.

Firstly, do people ever get banned from using it (contemplating using on my main). If possible, are there ways or avoiding it / getting traced on the computer. I did see (I think) someone mention something about a VPN.

What do you think are the best bots?

And finally....hi

VIP Member

I think the Best bot would be Either of the two bilge bots or The rigging bots. Can you be banned of course but if you practise safe botting like watching them and acting human from time to time you should be ok. But there is always a chance of being caught. I botted for 2+ years without being caught but I made sure I babysitted my bots. A vpn is only really needed if you were banned previously using a VM also wouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    I think the Best bot would be Either of the two bilge bots or The rigging bots. Can you be banned of course but if you practise safe botting like watching them and acting human from time to time you should be ok. But there is always a chance of being caught. I botted for 2+ years without being caught but I made sure I babysitted my bots. A vpn is only really needed if you were banned previously using a VM also wouldn't hurt.

I've never used a vpn or anything like that, reckon you could PM me / reply with how to do something like that? Thanks

Also, I've got access to a PC but could I get the bots working on Mac (except for using Bootcamp etc).

Captain Medals

You don't need a VPN if you haven't been banned on your main computer before ( and therefore are evading).

If you happen to be an evader like most of us create a Virtual Machine ( a computer running on your computer) and use a paid VPN on said Virtual Machine.

A VPN is a Virtual Private Network, basically a new IP address.

Bot Supply' bots are designed for Windows and don't support Mac, you'd have to find a workaround to use them.
    selk likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    You don't need a VPN if you haven't been banned on your main computer before ( and therefore are evading).

If you happen to be an evader like most of us create a Virtual Machine ( a computer running on your computer) and use a paid VPN on said Virtual Machine.

A VPN is a Virtual Private Network, basically a new IP address.

Bot Supply' bots are designed for Windows and don't support Mac, you'd have to find a workaround to use them.

Never done so before, would you have a link where I can / how I do set one up? Will do so ASAP!

Captain Medals

Basically get VMware and the .iso of an Operating System.

I can't assist you on the Operating System part though
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by selk View Post
    Never done so before, would you have a link where I can / how I do set one up? Will do so ASAP!
    Add me on skype, I'll help you set up a windows xp(uses less resources compared to other OS's) VM, on which you can run all the bots smoothly and hasslefree.

deadc0de99