Best Way to Trade Poe In-game

I apologize if this thread isn't where it should be, but I know if I posted it somewhere else it would probably be overlooked in this small community. I have poe I want to sell and plan on taking a lot of precautions with each of my customers. From everyone's experience, what's the best way to trade poe safely in-game? I know there probably isn't a 100% safe way and there's only so many ways. What do you all think will work the best? Inbox me please or write here.

Banned

Common sense is your best method Although, at the end of the day, no matter how full-proof your methods are, if you're mass selling publicly, you're a ticking time bomb. Whether someone squeels or you just get caught moving a lot of poe.

poker

Banned

I have found the perfect method, but I'm not telling

I know this is a risky venture Why no matter what you do, but surely there's a method better than just trading poe directly so it can appear in the logs. I think I know the best way as well but I am not too sure and wanted second opinions.

Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore for now for a few more weeks until I make more poe. I came back onto Ypp without changing all of my information like I should have because I didn't think I would stay long. Well I regret it now because I won over 4m in a certain puzzle.

It's poker mate