Ultimate Treasure haul

Ok so i have been lately trying to get ulti TH myself, i can get incredible and not less than excellent in simple expo maps (while pillaging) but when it come to SMH i suck, however the only fast way to get ulti TH is on SMH (WF Atlantis) but they thing is that i don't know how to do it, i don't know if you should dismiss on chests or no, how often to dismiss, when to dismiss ? so i'm wondering if anybody can help me with this or guide me, or maybe link to me a guide or a video that explains this. post here so everybody can benefit of what you gonna share. thank you in advance

Administrator

If I remember correctly clearing from this area has the highest mathmatic statistic for getting cascades. The more you cascade the higher your score!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    If I remember correctly clearing from this area has the highest mathmatic statistic for getting cascades. The more you cascade the higher your score!

Show me your working out. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    that's true, the higher you clear the higher chance you get combos from the sides, the thing is i don't know how to deal with it when i'm SMH, when dismiss and when not, because you can't tell how good you are hauling unlike other station (bilge has the pump, carp had the hammer...etc).

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    that's true, the higher you clear the higher chance you get combos from the sides, the thing is i don't know how to deal with it when i'm SMH, when dismiss and when not, because you can't tell how good you are hauling unlike other station (bilge has the pump, carp had the hammer...etc).
    The man hauling is your indicator

Administrator

Don't SMH haul for rank. Tilla's and Shipwrecks are the best. No chests.