Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Want to do massive botting like myself and not get all your bot banned?

Want to do massive botting like myself and not get all your bot banned? PICS added

Okay so today I'm gonna tell all of you who already don't know how to bot properly (my way) without having a total loss if one of your bots gets banned. Now I haven't seen a guide or such like this so I thought id help you people out who didn't know.

FIRST:

Find two or three heck even four VPNs(Virtual private networks - Gives you a virtual IP address so instead of your PC showing up in NC where you are, it shows up in Washington or California)

A few recommendations is :

http://www.nvpn.net.com -$6.00 / month - Not a lot of servers but it does the job allows for 5 different connections at one time. (meaning you can run 5 bots with this vpn)

Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously - $11.00 / month - Has a vast amount of different servers all over the world but its kind'of expensive.

Kepard- Premium VPN service - FREE for 15 days then u have to pay or make a new account. - MAX connections is 2 not very many servers to choice from

BAD TO USE:
    Hot spot shield - they say this is a VPN and it is but until you pay for it you dont get a virtual IP so your still using the IP of your main PC ( Using this may get all of your accounts banned including your main!!!

SECOND:

After you've found a suitable VPN you'll need ORACLE - Oracle is a Virtual Machine that's like your computer but it's in your computer. It's an operating system(OS) within your main OS.

So go to:
    https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Find the OS you currently use and hit download.

THIRD:

[COLOR="#ffffff"]Next is very important because your VM wont run if you don't have it. The OS for the Virtual Machine. I recommend you run windows XP seeing as it uses far less computing resources than windows 7 or Vista.

Where do you get this? Well i cant post my ISO that i use due to scarecrows reasons, but just google around (hint: windows XP ISO torrent; figure it out from there)

Now that you have everything you need you'll need to setup your VM ( Note: i say one VM because you can clone the first one to make it easy on you.) [/COLOR="#00FF00"]

So open Oracle in your Virtual Box you downloaded in step 2;
    Name it, version windows XP - hit NEXT
    Here is your memory or RAM (Note: 256 does just fine but make sure your don't exceed what your PC has or they wont function properly) - NEXT > [/IMG]
    Now you need to create a Virtual hard drive so you have a place to store the data you put on the VM. About 10Gb should do just fine - NEXT >
    VDI - VirtualBox Disk Image - NEXT > [/IMG]
    Dynamic - NEXT >
    Select your New VM

and then go up to settings, Storage,
    Click the Empty word with the Disk to the left of it under Storage tree, then to the right you see:

Click the Disk Choose Virtual disk file and then find your Windows XP ISO and select it.

Now hit OK and then start your VM.

It will being to setup files just like if you were adding a new OS to your PC.

Now you want to load everything you need for botting onto the VM, like .net framework PP Client Supply crate, Your VPN, Chrome or Firefox Because IE Sucks. Java ETC.

Now that you have everything up and going go ahead and open and run your VPN to make you anonymous and then use the supply crates untainter to remove any trace to your main PC, Then shut down your VM and then select it in the menu of Virtual box > Right click > Clone and then give it a name and BAM! Everything you loaded onto your previous VM is now on this one. But remember to untaint each VM before you make a new pirate and use different servers and VPNs to avoid getting all your account banned at once.

If your PC has good specs you should be able to do this :

NOTE You may want to Download a program called speccy to watch how hot your PC Runs. Would hate to make it overheat and then you're out a PC and botting XD

Speccy - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Now with Speccy if your CPU ever gets above 55 id recommend shutting a few bots down, Its not worth messing up your entire PC just to bot. Im able to run so many because i for one has nearly the most recent parts: not to mention the 6 fans i have to keep everything nice and cool!!

Hope you enjoyed this little TUT; If anything is amiss ill try and fix it later as i was in a bit of a hurry. HAPPY BOTTING!!

HOPE MY COLORS MADE THIS EASY TO READ
    Last edited by lordrushing; 02-06-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: bad link
    aznchris, Logo and LostHydra like this.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

sorry but running that many VM's with bots is unlikely to work well. bots will begin stopping randomly, puzzle pirates will freeze on some of them... I just have a hard time believing you're botting this many characters for any extended amount of time.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    sorry but running that many VM's with bots is unlikely to work well. bots will begin stopping randomly, puzzle pirates will freeze on some of them... I just have a hard time believing you're botting this many characters for any extended amount of time.
    He's probably monitoring/babysitting them so he can intervene should anything happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    He's probably monitoring/babysitting them so he can intervene should anything happen.
    Sticky is 100% dead on, and you cant see the bots i have on my other screen either LOL. and yes they do freeze and or stop so having to reclient is a must. But its really worth it when i have most of there stats up to cit run Par. making about 3m a week not including cades.

Not to mention that going afk is highly frowned upon here at Bot supply

Also if you have any question pertaining how to do this, please leave a comment or PM me.
    Last edited by lordrushing; 01-30-2014 at 04:28 AM.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

New ISO link added, its the ISO i personally use.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    New ISO link added, its the ISO i personally use.
    I have removed the link, I posted the official Microsoft .Iso here; http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...html#post61473

Please don't repost the link, we're not allowing anything else but the official version.

XD it took 3 hours to upload lol. and the official one isnt working right. but okay.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    XD it took 3 hours to upload lol. and the official one isnt working right. but okay.
    How's it not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    How's it not working?
    When you boot it up it gives an boot up error like there's something wrong with the boot file (ISO)
    warhero likes this.

Within the VM my bots are having a hard time working/finding the puzzle pirates window. Anyone else have this problem/know how I can fix it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast