Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Want to do massive botting like myself and not get all your bot banned?

no mac address is the same. they all have to have their own unique identifier.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

are you still doing this?

The only bots that work on xp these days are the .jar ones, so i doubt he is doing it on this scale. If you wanna bot for anything other than blockades you need DiS which is an .exe. Meaning that you have to use windows 7 or vista. (Vista runs worse than 7 and i'm not sure which bots are supported by vista). Basically you have to invest alot more power into your virtual machines.

There is no way that all your bots will find the puzzles windows aand btw you pc should explode lol

Since most bots are not capable of running on windows xp like woodyet said. I have reduced my botting practices. I have a few accounts i get on a bot these days but its almost not worth it right now to try and bot. PP has up'ed its game and i found myself losing 10m+ on my last go around. I have a feeling it was the TH bot that caused this as I was having little to no problems before i used it and then all of my VMs were banned. Ever since iv been playing the game very mildly without VPNs.

markosius, my PC is not going to explode lol, at the time I had 8gb of ram and each VM only need 256mb of ram. RAM wise i was just fine, i7 4770k cpu, hell thats still near the top of the line cpu.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

At least the Aethyr still works on XP.. i run every blockade like 6~10VM without problems.. not a AWESOME PC but i can do it

mrt

also a good way to mine bitcoin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345