Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by therenowned View Post
    it's funny because you we're so mad before that cuz i won you using saber?
    It's funny because I let you use my vpn and when I changed the password you got mad and blocked me. Even though you never payed me for the untaint. I can technically report you but I didn't so shut your mouth sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    It's funny because I let you use my vpn and when I changed the password you got mad and blocked me. Even though you never payed me for the untaint. I can technically report you but I didn't so shut your mouth sir.
    In reality I told my friend to sf you and lose poe to you and he lost 360k to you, then you were like OH i won it fair and square, our deal with 200k you didn't give me 160k back not only that and you decided to change the vpns password, even after changing your password your decided not to give anything back although you have a lot of money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by therenowned View Post
    In reality I told my friend to sf you and lose poe to you and he lost 360k to you, then you were like OH i won it fair and square, our deal with 200k you didn't give me 160k back not only that and you decided to change the vpns password, even after changing your password your decided not to give anything back although you have a lot of money.
    First of all, you told your friend to wager me. Your friend thought it was a real wager and almost won(but I luxed lel) I won that fair and square as the dude was actually trying to win. I changed the vpn password because I have no idea who you are and you never did pay me in fact that 200k. I was sharing the vpn with a friend.
    I don't have lots of money and even if I did that wouldn't be a good reason to give away any. It's like calling Bill Gates like
    -sup brother u has lots of moneyz gimme sum
    I didn't have lots of money the moment you asked me. I would have considered paying you back but you did block me so there is that.
    Last edited by Sobo; 12-24-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    First of all, you told your friend to wager me. Your friend thought it was a real wager and almost won(but I luxed lel) I won that fair and square as the dude was actually trying to win. I changed the vpn password because I have no idea who you are and you never did pay me in fact that 200k. I was sharing the vpn with a friend.
    I don't have lots of money and even if I did that wouldn't be a good reason to give away any. It's like calling Bill Gates like
    -sup nigga u has lots of moneyz gimme sum
    I didn't have lots of money the moment you asked me. I would have considered paying you back but you did block me so there is that.
    That's what everyone says I WOULD HAVE but in reality who would've lmao, why would you? Because apparently you won it ''fair and square''

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12