Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: SF guide ( Openers, insta's )

SF guide ( Openers, insta's )

A lot of people have been asking how to get higher in SF, do openers, or instas. In this guide I'll explain how to do instas and openers.

Insta -
    insta.jpg This is a fairly simple insta. a 3x3, 3x2 bingo. Here, you can also add a yellow ontop of the green 3x3 and it will make a vegas. ( I'm fighting a bot, I can't show the effect, that's also why it's so messy. )

Opener(s) -
    Opener 1 - opener-1.jpg This is a basic opener ( For me at least ) It took about 15-20 seconds, and it filled up a good half - 3/4's of the bots screen. Again, you could add a red on top of the yellow block to make it a vegas.

Opener 2 ( Simple, sprinkles. ) - opener-2.jpg This is probably the simplest opener I can think of. Took about 10 seconds and filled about 1/4 of the bots screen.

This is still a work in progress. More will be added.

Banned

First! Lol nice guide

Thank you. I put it together kinda fast so it doesn't look great. I'll be working on it a lot.

Sobo's #1 bae

Its fine. The first insta would miss 90%, though due to the side sword rather than a 2x2/3
    But its a good guide. Well played.

I'm a #1 Sfer the first insta would miss for sure cuz when you have 3x2 double or triple it wud hit as a sidesword, that's what most people do as their mistake i recieve alot of side swords and 3x12 on the left side.

Sobo's #1 bae

It wouldn't miss 100% for sure.

Why don't you make a video for it? Show us without it being images...
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Sobo's #1 bae

I'll make one just for you, Pain.

Because i'm running on a windows XP from 2000. I lag in puzzle pirates alone, It would be much worse if I was running a video capturing software.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    It wouldn't miss 100% for sure.
    It would and i just tested it for about 6 times and everytime i got a side sword (3x2) and 3x19 on the left hand side of the screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast