Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hey

>=(

Hey

Yea so i have looked everywhere and cant find a tutorial on how to make a basic bot for puzzle pirates. i know that the bots now are color or object recognition because no one cept prolly smiley has made a bot client for YPP, however i cant find a tutorial on make color recognition with java. i think it would be a fantastic addition to this site if a tutorial was made on basic image or color recognition bot making. This would help members build more and better bots and bring more people to the forums and there for more people for smiley to sell his bots too. Now the tutorial dose not have to be something as involved as how to build KoW but a tutorial on how to make a poker calc or something like that that will recognize the cards.

Administrator

this sounds bad, but people learning to make bots that I cannot control is not something I'm interested in.

I can post a tutorial for you. I am not very good my self but I can post some basics if that will help you build some nice bots. Something that clicks for you, stalls for you or simply moves mouse for you. Would you be interested in a guide like that?

PS It won't be a guide for bilge bot or anything, just something extremely simple.
    Retired.

>=(

yea i understand this Face (guess your not the cool smiley thingy you are on other forums) but because i can assure you this would be the first and probably the only site on which one could find a tutorial on bot making you would have more ppl coming to this site. With increased site traffic you would have more people viewing your bots, and so therefor more people know about and buy them or the V.I.P both of which i assume make you money. The tutorial would not increase the volume of bots because as i have personally tried (and while im still working on it view it as a failed attempt) to make a bot and so i know what is required to make a bot (more then i have i guess) so the bots made would be many things but all of them would give you more buyers let me explain:
    1. more site traffic = more ppl looking at them
    2. tuns of lame bilge bots or whichever tutorial is release that just make your bots (which are quite good) look better
    3. all the kids that wana be the next big thing will try and fail and fall back on to your bots giving you increased buyers
    4. anyone who makes anything good will see the prices your demanding and start selling his bot meaning that there will still be no free good bots making your bots look even better.

it seems like a win-win to me and for the community as well

>=(

y0mannn i have gotten as far as making a bot that could find anywhere on the screen a pixel and click on it the pause and then find another pixel and click on it. the problem is not that in java i just use the Robot class, my problem is or rather what i need to figure out is how to put logic into a program find pixels and set locations that kinda stuff, how to identify say all the different bilge tokens and find ones that are two in a row or identify swords and blocks so that an actual sf bot can be made not just a staler that moves everything right or left.

Administrator

Believe Notion said he would be making some basic bot making tutorials or something of the sorts... unsure if they would be VIP or not though.. or if he is even going to follow through with it
    Need to get in Contact with me?

>=(

ahh ok well i don't see it doing anything but helping, and i commend Norton if he does make some basic tutorials they would be great!! lol now all we have to do is get smiley into the mood to write us up a tutorial as he seems to be the resident expert

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    this sounds bad, but people learning to make bots that I cannot control is not something I'm interested in.
    Maybe we should make a nazi video about you?

Quote Originally Posted by >=( View Post
    ahh ok well i don't see it doing anything but helping, and i commend Norton if he does make some basic tutorials they would be great!! lol now all we have to do is get smiley into the mood to write us up a tutorial as he seems to be the resident expert
    If your nice enough notion may explain a few methods to yo.

Administrator

I didn't say I'd censor or disallow it on the forums. It's just not something I'd personally be interested in having made.

>=(

yea i understand why hmm so how would i get in contact with norton to butter him up and ask him about a few methods or tutorials?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast