Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help Me Start Botting :)

Talking Help Me Start Botting :)

Anyone, please add me up on Skype, my username is azure.tbn.
    I am needing some help in botting Puzzle Pirates. I have already bought the Poseidon Bilge Bot, and I don't know what else I am lacking. I can't see any like, general guidelines and starter tutorial for botting.
    Well I was about to ask Face for this but he's sleeping. If anyone could help I would really be grateful and if I ever profit from this, I can share profits.
    Any help would be appreciated. It would be also good if you can direct me to some sort of introductory tutorial where I will learn everything and what I need to do. Thanks in advance!

Banned

Bravery badge, buy ult sf from someone(huehuehue I'm selling huehuehue) go on cit run bilge and win a black SH from chests, sell for 15 mil and sell at rate of 30 dollars/mil and if you dont get scammed you should have 450 bucks youre welcome

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Anyone, please add me up on Skype, my username is azure.tbn.
    I am needing some help in botting Puzzle Pirates. I have already bought the Poseidon Bilge Bot, and I don't know what else I am lacking. I can't see any like, general guidelines and starter tutorial for botting.
    Well I was about to ask Face for this but he's sleeping. If anyone could help I would really be grateful and if I ever profit from this, I can share profits.
    Any help would be appreciated. It would be also good if you can direct me to some sort of introductory tutorial where I will learn everything and what I need to do. Thanks in advance!
    Buy bravery badge, go Cit runs uintil you have 100K, or if you are really good at poker 50K, then go poker, win lots and sell your poe.
    That is if you mean it that way, if you need help with the bots its just to click start and click where the red square showes up
    Alienz

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post
    Bravery badge, buy ult sf from someone(huehuehue I'm selling huehuehue) go on cit run bilge and win a black SH from chests, sell for 15 mil and sell at rate of 30 dollars/mil and if you dont get scammed you should have 450 bucks youre welcome
    For how much is the ultimate SF?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    Buy bravery badge, go Cit runs uintil you have 100K, or if you are really good at poker 50K, then go poker, win lots and sell your poe.
    That is if you mean it that way, if you need help with the bots its just to click start and click where the red square showes up
    Uhh where's the part where I use bilge bot? Sorry but I'm a noob. XD

Bot during the cit run. The higher ranks (inc or exc) get you better things.

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    So for now I just need :
    • Bravery Badge
    • GM SF Stat
    • Renowned Carp or Bilge Stat

Is that right? In that case I'm gonna buy at least 100k PoEs from the members here so I can start right up.

And the crew I have joined has already ranked me as Pirate, and I have a Pirate badge.
    They also do Sea Monster Hunts, so it's all good.

raf

i can sell you ultimate guns for only 50k + gm sf 25k if u wish =)

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    **Assumption.

I was on this SMH cit run right (3 entries) and I did incred/high tokens (Higher than usual Trident... tehehehehehe) for the whole thing. I got basically nothing of "worth" in the items, but one girl came in and I remember her being on board cause everyone complained about her not having the stats, she came for one entry, sailed and did constant "Fines" & "Goods" and got a kark.

It's all luck until Three Rings proves otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    **Assumption.

I was on this SMH cit run right (3 entries) and I did incred/high tokens (Higher than usual Trident... tehehehehehe) for the whole thing. I got basically nothing of "worth" in the items, but one girl came in and I remember her being on board cause everyone complained about her not having the stats, she came for one entry, sailed and did constant "Fines" & "Goods" and got a kark.

It's all luck until Three Rings proves otherwise.
    That means I can go even just with the Bravery Badge?

Quote Originally Posted by raf View Post
    i can sell you ultimate guns for only 50k + gm sf 25k if u wish =)
    Hmm.. do you accept Paypal too? I don't seem to have that much. :/

Not a rude question, but have you played much Puzzle Pirates in the past?

Any time you do the Bilge puzzle (in this case), you can use the bot.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast