Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HouseStepFan

Thread: How to poker on 2 accounts in 1 computer (VM METHOD)

Banned

How to poker on 2 accounts in 1 computer (VM METHOD)

CREDIT GOES TO MUSTNABS.
    The base is his the creamy goodness is mine. Just kidding, you should look for part two or at least an extension to this which shows the benefits and everything you can do by using 2+ pirates at 1 computer.

This guide will be explaining how to poker on 2 accounts in the same table on the same computer with a Virtual Machine. This is an addition to Mustnab's Tutorial which shows you how to do it with out a VM. That method is a bit riskier but will save you some time. It can be found: HERE

Things you will need:
    1. A computer
    2. A virtual machine (ex: oracle Virtual Box, vmware)
    2. 2+ Puzzle Pirates Accounts
    3. Supply crate downloaded to your computer.

Virtual Machine Tutorial:
    To do this check out Kandor's How to: Virtual Box Tutorial, it's highly detailed and shows you the step by step process to set up a Virtual Machine.

Multiple Account Instructions:
    1. First open Puzzle Pirates and log in to one account, go to a poker table.
    2. Then Open up Virtual Box
    3. Select you Virtual Machine
    4. Download Puzzle Pirates/Supply Crate (If this is already done skip to STEP 5)
    5. Open up YPP and make a new account.
    6. Join the poker table your first account is in.
    7. Poker away

But what if I want to have more accounts at one table???

8. Open up Virtual Box
    9. Right Click on your Virtual Machine and Click "Duplicate"
    (*note: you do not need to re-download any of you previous files everything is the same as your other VM)
    10. Open up Supply Crate
    8. Go to the "Untainter" section in Supply crate.
    9. Press "Untaint".
    10. Open another Puzzle Pirates and log into the third/forth/fifth account.
    11. Join the poker table your first account is in.
    12. Poker away

Mustnab's Note: I don't know if this will get you banned, I wont be held responsible for if it does get you banned. I'm just sharing something I found out.It has worked for me, and if you follow the steps it should work for you.

Vamped's Note: I don't know if this will get you banned, I wont be held responsible for if it does get you banned. I'm just sharing something I found out.It has worked for me, and if you follow the steps it should work for you. In my experience I have never been banned while doing this, however you do need to be careful and give each player their own personality. I once got caught by a player and he made me pay a 500k ransom so he didn't get all my pirates banned.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by vamped; 09-02-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vamped View Post
    This guide will be explaining how to poker on 2 accounts in the same table on the same computer with a Virtual Machine. This is an addition to Mustnab's Tutorial which shows you how to do it with out a VM. That method is a bit riskier but will save you some time.

Things you will need:
    1. A computer
    2. A virtual machine (ex: oracle Virtual Box, vmware)
    2. 2+ Puzzle Pirates Accounts
    3. Supply crate downloaded to your computer.

Virtual Machine Tutorial:
    To do this check out Kandor's How to: Virtual Box Tutorial, it's highly detailed and shows you the step by step process to set up a Virtual Machine.

Multiple Account Instructions:
    1. First open Puzzle Pirates and log in to one account, go to a poker table.
    2. Then Open up Virtual Box
    3. Select you Virtual Machine
    4. Download Puzzle Pirates/Supply Crate (If this is already done skip to STEP 5)
    5. Open up YPP and make a new account.
    6. Join the poker table your first account is in.
    7. Poker away

But what if I want to have more accounts at one table???

8. Open up Virtual Box
    9. Right Click on your Virtual Machine and Click "Duplicate"
    (*note: you do not need to re-download any of you previous files everything is the same as your other VM)
    10. Open up Supply Crate
    8. Go to the "Untainter" section in Supply crate.
    9. Press "Untaint".
    10. Open another Puzzle Pirates and log into the third/forth/fifth account.
    11. Join the poker table your first account is in.
    12. Poker away

Mustnab's Note: I don't know if this will get you banned, I wont be held responsible for if it does get you banned. I'm just sharing something I found out.It has worked for me, and if you follow the steps it should work for you.

Vamped's Note: I don't know if this will get you banned, I wont be held responsible for if it does get you banned. I'm just sharing something I found out.It has worked for me, and if you follow the steps it should work for you. In my experience I have never been banned while doing this, however you do need to be careful and give each player their own personality. I once got caught by a player and he made me pay a 500k ransom so he didn't get all my pirates banned.

Enjoy!
    Seriously????
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vamped View Post
    This is an addition to Mustnab's Tutorial which shows you how to do it with out a VM. That method is a bit riskier but will save you some time.
    What???

Edit:
    Added a link to the non-VM version

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Next guide: How to make an account using Supply Crate untainter

haha
    iownyousowhat likes this.

how bout a how to bash your own alt guide through same method ._.

everyone knows this brah xD

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsun View Post
    how bout a how to bash your own alt guide through same method ._.
    That is very simple as it is basically the same rules as any other alt bashing.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    That is very simple as it is basically the same rules as any other alt bashing.
    i was being sarcastic brooo