Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Unfortunately, as stated in the contest rules, guides previously written cannot be submitted. So I'm afraid this one does not qualify. However this is a monster of a guide. o.o
    Why not? What else is the point of me posting it. I even removed this from Buypoe. It's still my own effort and time I put in this to create it. And it wasn't exactly little. Does it really matter if i wrote this two weeks ago or only yesterday? You can't know of every guide that is posted if it hasn't already been written or composed at a previous moment in time. Even if it isn't uploaded on the internet yet. The effort i've put into it is still there and is now up to whatever " benefits " or help that it may bring to your site. Obviously I can't contest with your judgement but i'm only stating my opinion. I can't help but feel being treated a bit unfairly. I find as long as it isn't stolen and it is your own work , it shouldn't really matter. It's not like I'm taking abuse of someone else's efforts.

edit: thank you for the compliment, I forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by Fosforic; 01-26-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Administrator

I don't know why you are feeling as though the judgement was unfair. I never edited that portion of the rules.
    And it's not allowed because that's an unfair advantage to those who have to write guides from scratch to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I don't know why you are feeling as though the judgement was unfair. I never edited that portion of the rules.
    And it's not allowed because that's an unfair advantage to those who have to write guides from scratch to compete.
    Alright, no worries. As stated in my first reply I was planning on adding on another section. I will post this then as a new thread which could hopefully be as good.
    Last edited by Fosforic; 01-26-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Ex-Staff Member

Now that was a beast of a guide.

How much time did it take you to make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Now that was a beast of a guide.

How much time did it take you to make it?
    I think I took a few days of spending some time on it here and there throughout the day, whenever I felt like it. I did take my time to recheck everything with the patterns so I wasn't selling bullcrap. Surprisingly I wrote most of the text at my work... I tend to get most of my inspiration there. Fact of the matter is , I want to nit a second part to this but I have no account nor swords to do any further testning with .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12