Official PoE Seller

[No Puzzling] Where dem clothes at??? (Earn millions of poe a month)

Where dem clothes at??? (Tailor Stall running Guide)
    tailor_deluxe_stall.jpg

So many Clothes in here, where do I begin?
    I seen this one, I'm about to go in
    Then I said, I'm here with my friends
    It got me thinking and that's when I said
    Where them clothes at, clothes at?
    Background:
    This guide will provide you with the information to help you earn millions of PoE per month, it is essentially a guide to help you run tailor stalls.
    What are tailors?
    A tailor is a shoppe or stall where clothing can be purchased. Tailors are highly popular among new players and old ones alike because of their relatively large number of products offered and customization options.
    Requirements:
    You will most likely need start up capital of about 300K to 2 million PoE.

Instructions:
    1. Gather the PoE required to start up a shoppe.
    2. Do some research on the basic cost/prices of clothes that people actually BUY on your specific ocean. Try to find out as much as possible; how much an Atlantean helm cost, how much a black fancy outfit cost, how much a normal outfit cost.
    Then you need to find out how much regular people pay for these clothes; how much do people pay for a black fancy outfit, a green fancy outfit....
    3. Go to the main island of your ocean and open a Deluxe tailoring stall. Cost of a tailor may vary but on viridian the price for is 50k and 10 dubs.
    tailor.jpg
    You have to open a Deluxe tailoring stall as smaller stall do not offer a rack.
    4. Now it's time to put that research to good work, You want to then go to inns, ships, contact people and buy up clothes, as much as you can afford. Another good place to buy clothing for resale is visiting deluxe stalls that no one else goes to, that way you can buy cheap stuff. DO NOT GO TO WELL KNOWN TAILOR SHOPS/STALLS as they are already making their own profit.
    Make sure you are buying clothes that you can turn around are resell for at least a 50-80% profit. E.g You want to be paying about 20K for an outfit you can sell for 30-40K.
    [Tip] I'd recommend a balanced collection of male and female clothes.
    5. Get these items of clothing and add them to your rack and price them accordingly with the mark up... (If you are a female, I meant your tailor's rack).
    6. Once you have a collected a small collection of these clothing items, start to inn spam about your tailor. Offer people invites. Leave a poker table there. People will come to visit and word will hopefully spread about your tailor if you have a nice collection of clothes for sale.
    Make sure you spam to also buy clothes at the same time; to ensure your rack is well stocked and doesn't get bought out.
    spam.jpgspam-2.jpg
    Click to enlarge pictures of "example spam"
    7. As your profits roll in, you should definitely re invest about 75% of it, and your shop will only become more profitable.

Tips:
    *Buy LE clothes whilst LE boxes are out; as their prices jump very quickly and you can buy many articles of clothing at the inn for a very very low price.
    I know a pirate who earns millions of poe a week every time a new LE box is released.
    *ALWAYS try to buy whole outfits. They are much easier to sell than single items of clothing.
    This is very true as many many people would often buy whole outfits at a time. Single items are really hard to sell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tailor.jpg  
    Last edited by LastPoeSeller; 01-26-2012 at 09:50 AM.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Is this like one of those merchants? Buy for less and sell for more?
    Retired.

This reequires some work though. Too much competition so you have to be real active about advertising and such.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    This reequires some work though. Too much competition so you have to be real active about advertising and such.
    Especially with the Ocean merges dawning us, if I were going to do this, then I'd wait until they've merged to see where the new main island is..

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Ex-Staff Member

It does take a lot of work to get a good business going. The profits can be huge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Especially with the Ocean merges dawning us, if I were going to do this, then I'd wait until they've merged to see where the new main island is..
    I bet Lima island on the Jade arch will still remain dominant.
    Skype - wastedbro

Official PoE Seller

I bet Lima island on the Jade arch will still remain dominant.
    No way, Saltrum rock will dominate Meridian.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

I got a question ... is cheaper to make the clothes than buying it? (from other stalls)

Quote Originally Posted by LastPoeSeller View Post
    No way, Saltrum rock will dominate Meridian.
    why?