How to move stock on a sloop without stationing!

How to move stock on a sloop successfully without ever touching a station!

For gems, cloth, herbs etc. you generally tend to use a sloop to move stock. Using this method, you donít need to station yourself so you can keep an eye out for spawns and not get engaged so often. (This method is used mostly for moving high value commodities)
    Instructions:

1. Stock & Chart your sloop for where you want to move the commodities.

2. Place a jobbing order, and then take it off.

3. You will get 3 NPC pirates. Order them all onto to sails and press sail.

4. By the first league point, you should have about half of full speed or more. Now, move one of the bots to a bilge station. Continue like this until you hit the second league point.

5. When you hit the second league point, change your bot on bilge, to a carp station.

6. After the second league point, pay extra attention for spawns, always wait for them to engage you then turn in that second. Otherwise they will turn and chase you and eventually over take you.

7. If you successfully turn away from them, without the spawn chasing you, wait 5 seconds (After you have outrun them) then turn again to go the right way again.

8. Continue at this same rate, swap the bot on carp & bilge every league. If you have to turn more than twice to evade a bot and to get back on course, you will have to sacrifice your bot on bilge/carp for one league point.

If you get engaged (When in battle): ALWAYS run, itís so not worth risking your booty, so have 2 bots on sails and one bot alternating on carp and bilge every 2 turns.
    If you get engaged (After battle) : Treat it as though you just started, get all the bots on sails, after one L.P change one of the bots to bilge, then after another L.P, change the bot to carp.

Official PoE Seller

Very nice guide!
    I might try to put out a cutter/ mb solo guide too!

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Quote Originally Posted by LastPoeSeller View Post
    Very nice guide!
    I might try to put out a cutter/ mb solo guide too!
    Well Cutter would be the same as Sloop pretty much... and yeah... my plan was to do an MB next. =.=