Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Mehfailz x3's short Hyperranking guide.

Captain Medals

Just increase your session size to at least 3 minutes, disengage, take a break, reengage and repeat it over and over again.

Also you always stay in the puzzle. You simply disengage ("leave the battlefield") - never dismiss.

You can do it with a single pirate.
    Who do you think you are?

The other question is does it matter if within those 3 min sessions if it goes down to golden pump for a little while does that matter alot aslong as i get it back to sparkly pump for a while before i disengage as it counts the final score when i disengage? or if it goes off sparkly at all during those 3 mins and ruins it? if so what does one do?

Captain Medals

Just keep on puzzling and dont worry. It just means that yer Incredibles wont be that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Just keep on puzzling and dont worry. It just means that yer Incredibles wont be that high.
    Thanks for the info was really confused about that.

Banned

Question Meh, why is the session time for IO 3 minutes? When I used to hyperrank in IO I never did sessions of 3mins and it worked. Just wondering if you know why

- - - Updated - - -

Question Meh, why is the session time for IO 3 minutes? When I used to hyperrank in IO I never did sessions of 3mins and it worked. Just wondering if you know why

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Lobsterfloat View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They partly adjusted hyperranking years ago.

That means the super old method of abandoning the station every 15-20 seconds does not work anymore. However, if you do a lot of these super small sessions they do in fact add up and you'll get a rank change once they (added together) hit the time threshhold.

I personally think they bumped it to 100 seconds (~1.5 minutes) of puzzling minimum, but I said 3 minute is more than enough to get a reliable high scoring average as restationing makes your indicator drop a bit (restation penalty).

That being said, enjoy your hyperranking. At the end of the day it simply comes down to spamming as many sessions as possible. The achieved score of those sessions is important, not the time spent puzzling. And ~3 minutes per session is not too bad, just more consistent

Banned

Thank you for explaining that! You're a value to this community!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123