• 1 Post By Scarecrow
  • 1 Post By carling
  • 2 Post By The Menstruating Unicorn

Thread: How to bot safely! By Chrome

Banned/Non-Member

How to bot safely! By Chrome

Poseidon:

• Can obtain ultimate
    • Can get combos from Line of three to Vegas!
    • Can get you #1 Bilger
    • Search depth by 3 or 4 moves

So when using this bot I'd suggest keeping it at a 3 move search.
    How long should I leave this on for?
    I'd say the maximum of 2-3 hours. Also, you should be watching the screen as you don't want to cause yourself a ban.
    Leaving it a vegas is fine. Last but not least, don't leave the bot on overnight. That will give you a high % of a ban.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balls of Steel:

• Can hit ultimate
    • Is undetected
    • Fast while filling
    • Gets Incredibles/Excellent

When using this bot, make sure you have checked the cannon you want to use. For example, if your going to the navy, then you would check the Large regular cannon. Sometimes people notice you moving from one cannon to another which can usually get you reported. But what is recommended is by opening up the gunning board and hitting the start button without using any checkboxes. Try not to go to fast if your in an SMH because there are people who like to report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock on Wood:

• Can get ultimate
    • Fast thinking
    • Gets Incredibles and Excellents as well
    • Ultimate Algorithm

This bot in my opinion is safe. There is a choice to choose your mouse speed whether it's fast or slow you can choose. Recommended to use this bot for the maximum of 3-4 hours. If your on an SMH, then until it finishes but when it's done, you should leave the station before you get reported.

Argos:

• Expert labour
    • Able to Attain Legendary
    • Look less like a botter!
    • Very lifelike antibans
    • Easy to read GUI

This bot right here is completely safe. It uses advanced human mouse movement to keep your account safe from harm. When choosing the amount of games to play, its highly recommended that you put in 10 games. That is the default on the bot but it can be changed!

Infernal Blacksmith:

• Ultimate and number1 ability
    • Great for maintaining a stall or shoppe
    • Advanced Anti-bans
    • Easy to use GUI

Not much reports about this bot since after two whole years! That is how long it has been undetected for and it still is till this day! Highly recommended to use this bot for 2 hours. Keeping your account safe is the most important thing to do!

Make sure to stay by the bots at ALL TIME.

Soon to come:
    Trident

Thanks to Phoenix for his pictures!
    Last edited by Chrome; 04-21-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    Pwnage likes this.

#Return

tl;dr ??

Babysit your bots.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-21-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    tehherb likes this.

Banned

I remember in 2009 when I was so fascinated by Crystal Bilge, or what ever it was called. Left it on for 3 days straight ^^.

you use medium cannons in navy bro xD
    Chrome likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I remember in 2009 when I was so fascinated by Crystal Bilge, or what ever it was called. Left it on for 3 days straight ^^.
    Haha, I remember that. I got banned with it in about 3 or 4 days also. That bot was the best thing out there at the time.

How does KoW have an ult algorithm? It can barley keep shinny hammer when it gets it.
    Pwnage and nicolas16n like this.

Yeah I'm having the same problem as unicorn lol, besides that great guide

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by The Menstruating Unicorn View Post
    How does KoW have an ult algorithm? It can barley keep shinny hammer when it gets it.
    Your obviously not using it right.... I got Ultimate with KoW without hyper-rank and then #1 with hyper-rank... :S

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Your obviously not using it right.... I got Ultimate with KoW without hyper-rank and then #1 with hyper-rank... :S
    Teach me your ways lol, the highest iv gotten with it was half leg, and thats it, it rarely gets inbreeds but gets excelents a lot.. I haven't tried hyper ranking with it yet