Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: is there a unbanning guide?

Banned

is there a unbanning guide?

hey i was wondering if there was a unbanning guide casue i have like 7mill+ worth in banned accounts and i keep sending emails but i seriously think they blocked me from emails lol dose any one know a way to get unbanned?

#Return

If your banned and they rejected your email, thats it. All you can do is keep trying, nothing we can do with banned accounts. Unless you hire someone to do an inside job, and I doubt thats ever gonna happen.

Server Admin

You cannot get your account unbanned.

However, you can untaint your computer so that you can create new accounts.

Banned

If one account on your computer gets banned,does that mean all of them do too?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by goblin View Post
    If one account on your computer gets banned,does that mean all of them do too?
    I believe so, it happened to me during the mass Crystal Bilge banning. My alts which I never botted on were banned along with my main.

#Return

My alt wasn't :/

Banned

Iv been unbanned before depends on what it is.. like for botting nope your banned..

Banned

I've had all of my accounts banned before, I had literally 20 different accounts too :l

Although, I did get my main unbanned around a week after the mass banning of my accounts..

And then a week later they banned me again, courtesy of some idiot that can't untaint his computer before stat servicing -_-
    Rage likes this.

i told them i had matured up and i would never bot again and they unbanned me :P
    pieee likes this.

Banned

Email them and ask them why did i get banned.. be like im sorry wont happen again kind of thing but not sure it will work the staff for puzzle pirates are fucking stupid
    HowInteresting likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast