Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Botting Citadel Tutorial. 100k+/day

Official PoE Seller

Botting Citadel Tutorial. 100k+/day

Are you lacking in PoE?
    Those damn poker tables cleaning you out like a gold digger?
    Can't afford those new ships? Need clothes?
    Just all round not earning ANY poe no matter how you try?

If you answered YES to any of those questions...

Welcome to Botting Citadel's Tutorial 101

official-atlantis-citadel.jpg

1. Background information
    What are Citadels?

Atlantean command citadels will sometimes rise from beneath the surface to coordinate an attack. If a ship is navigated into the U shaped building, it will be protected from attacks from outside, and will be thrown into a ship wide swordfight fray which also uses the new trident piece. If the citadel is defeated treasure chests of varying quality are awarded to the ship and the citadel dives beneath the surface leaving the ship to defend itself against the waiting sea monsters. If the ship loses the citadel simply dives without giving any reward. Upon entering the Citadel, all players aboard the ship get a message saying, "All hands join in the fight to defeat the strangers and loot their treasure."
    - http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Atlantis

Citadels offer the ship a prize booty of Antediluvian chest, this number is dependent on ship size, jobbers and luck. Each chest adds about 6k to the booty. They also contain lots of atlantean items.
    I have found from previous jobbing that every citadel win equals about 7-10k per pirate.They are extremely profitable on a time/risk basis. Much better than regular smh runs and pillies.

2. Ingredients... I mean requirements.
    You will need to invest some money to make money right?
    You need 3 things. One ypp bot. (bilge/carp) purchasable through VIP or by contacting Face. for link click here another option might be to try the vip pack. only $15 for all bots.http://bot-supply.com/forum/payments.php An account with good SF stats. (you can just get someone to get your SF up to like GM for a low cost of around ~ $2. OR you can contact me and I may have a special method of leveling sf stats.... *wnik*) And last but not least an Anti-afk and stalling bot, I'd recommend Sticky's Bot Sidekick. [Credits to sticky, hope you dont mind, if you do i take this off].

3.All set! Let's make poe!
    Botting citadel runs is quite easy. With the stats you will then be jobbed onto pretty much most if not all citadel exploration vessels. You then turn on your auto station, bot and sf staller. You are done! As you start the expo, the bot will automatically work, the tool will then stall in atlantis sf for you and then restation. allowing the bot to continue working. When you port the booty will be divided and you will automatically log thanks to the tool.

4. So how much poe am I talking about?
    Well most citadel runs I job on, I get about 50-60k + Items with about 5-7 wins. ~3 hours. Maybe 2 1/2.
    So let's think about it.
    If you leave this bot on twice everyday. That's at least 100k + items.
    If you double client, with a VM. possibly 200k.
    Let's extrapolate this over many days. 30 X 200k = 6 mil/month.

*I have personally made at least 8 mil jobbing for citadel last 2 months.

ANY questions hit me, just made this guide in like 10 mins, wanted to get the info out quickly, Any questions ask away.
    Last edited by LastPoeSeller; 01-22-2012 at 11:58 PM.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Official PoE Seller

Reserved for FAQ

Just curious, what ocean are you doing these on?
    Any/all.
    On that note though, I must say Maltby's and brisky's citadels on Viridian are rather good. So are Cartrunner's and Reeve's on sage.

Also for the note:
    WHENEVER POSSIBLE PLEASE FIGHT THE SF. Stick's stalling bot is very very very easily detected with the human eye. I have been planked before by many a citadel bnavers for stalling like a bitch.
    Last edited by LastPoeSeller; 01-22-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Very nice guide!
    Just curious, what ocean are you doing these on?

Official PoE Seller

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have at least 2 pirates on each ocean... In case one ocean runs outta citadels...

Raz

Truly awesome! I love Cit Runs

Thanks LPS for trying to ruin cits lol.

Please don't AFK bot these. Try to SF in the cits legitly. If everyone stalls, you can't win.
    Skype - wastedbro

Ex-Staff Member

Nice guide. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

When did citadel's become to popular?

Official PoE Seller

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Thanks LPS for trying to ruin cits lol.

Please don't AFK bot these. Try to SF in the cits legitly. If everyone stalls, you can't win.
    YES. Sorry but guys, try your best to actually fight as many SFs as possible.

There are alot of good cit runners on Viridian.

Very useful guide.

Banned

Maltby is a fucking geek. I smiled when he dropped 20+mil on that cade yesterday and quit before round 5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast