Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    rikkimartin is offline

    Posts
    184

    Manual Balls Of Steel Equivalent

    Anyone keen on a small i guess gunnery helper, runs similar to bos, however you manually press space bar to load a piece.

    Not a bot but an aid, all you need to do it be fast at pressing space bar.

    Completely undetectable, Human Mouse movement, adj speeds, use at any puzzle speed you like, human mouse clicks, as there is no real algorithm, it can not be traces as botting etc.

    Was the prototype to my personal bot, thought it could be of use to some.
    Skype: blazikin6

  2. #2
    Member
    abubakeer is offline

    Posts
    36
    What do you mean?
    Like the bot put the arrows and then you have to press spacebar to move the arrow up/down?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    rikkimartin is offline

    Posts
    184
    no it makes the loops, then u press space and it will move the arrow into the cannon then away from by itself, instead of the program detecting the peice yo are the detector
    Skype: blazikin6

  4. #4
    SF Pleb
    jak8222 is offline

    Posts
    141
    I added you on skype Jack.thomson8222

  5. #5
    Member
    abubakeer is offline

    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    no it makes the loops, then u press space and it will move the arrow into the cannon then away from by itself, instead of the program detecting the peice yo are the detector
    but i don't think that is a huge anti-ban ..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    rikkimartin is offline

    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by abubakeer View Post
    but i don't think that is a huge anti-ban ..
    we'll it is, as there is alot of human error, and it it preformed at different times etc, it cannot tell the difference between a person. There for it should pretty much be un-bannable. Look up how game system generally detect botting to help you out.
    Skype: blazikin6

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    we'll it is, as there is alot of human error, and it it preformed at different times etc, it cannot tell the difference between a person. There for it should pretty much be un-bannable. Look up how game system generally detect botting to help you out.
    You probably should do more research into it yourself. Nothing is unbannable or undetectable...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    rikkimartin is offline

    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    You probably should do more research into it yourself. Nothing is unbannable or undetectable...

    Well said
    Skype: blazikin6

  9. #9
    Banned
    nathan463 is offline

    Posts
    271
    I'd love to try if you are still allowing people to do so?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •