Thread: aethyr

aethyr

my aethyr cant start at all no matter auto or manual. ... is it down or just bug?

Mine's working. log out of bot supply and log back in maybe?

I did. But still don fix the problem. all other bots are usable only Aethyr not working.

I'm clueless then, what's the error popping up when you try and load it? or isn't there an error?

when mine started giving me errors saying I couldn#t use bots a while back I deleted all my bot supply files from my computer and re downloaded it; it resolved the problem. perhaps the file's gone corrupt out of nowhere? it's happened to me a few times. try it and see where it gets you dude

Had the same problem then everytime I use aethyr I just put the bot gui next to the puzzle and it suddenly works. Start wont change to stop if the board is blocked.yogagagagaga.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	yogagagagaga.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	1748

I honestly have no idea then; I mean my Aleous rigging bot kept playing up and not recognizing that I had pressed start even on manual mode, all I did was close the bot and re open it.
    As for Aethyr, I don't use it that much because it sends my CPU usage through the roof and overheats my laptop. which sucks. badly.