Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: just a warning that I just got banned

just a warning that I just got banned

Hey just a warning to anyone that bots but I got banned for using Aeolus today (or coulda been DiS/Poseidon but I didnt use those today). I always babysat them and never botted for more than 30 mins at a time. It might just be unlucky but I'm not sure.

you never used any other bots? or told anyone you botted? or straightlined in sf/rumble?

I think there was a ban wave. 3 of my mates and me are gone

Administrator

Any one else possibly hit?

I've been using DiS, Poseidon, Overhaul, Flaming Balls Gunning daily and no ban.

EDIT: I buy dubs, so they might go lenient on me? I wouldn't be surprised as they're quite clear about their stance against paying people.

I used "Dreaming In Sprinkles" most of yesterday (because i couldn't be bothered SFing or stationing on a cit) and I didn't get banned. BUT a few of my friends have said they've been banned; a friend botting using virtual boxes (like 10 of them) had all their accounts wiped out at once.

My recommendation would be to use the bots on manual mode, talk to people on the ship, supervise constantly and for the love of god, don't straightline and get increds

If you're not too bothered about stats i'd also get inconsistent duty reports purposely to make it look less obvious. Someone getting consistent incredibles/excellents is bound to draw attention and be accused of being a botter.

Thats my advice anyway. Just be careful xD

I got banned because of my vpns split tunneling feeature. its a pos

trident, DiS, wood for thought, aethyr are safe for manual mode.
    flaming calls and spools are safe for auto mode while being smart.
    also rumble aid is safe.

edit: what is straightlineing?
    Last edited by shivy; 08-19-2014 at 04:11 PM.

I tried to log in and it said I was banned. it says Account Reported Compromised.

[QUOTE=iBelg;71246EDIT: I buy dubs, so they might go lenient on me? I wouldn't be surprised as they're quite clear about their stance against paying people.[/QUOTE]

LOL

You're funny. They don't give 2 shits if you buy dubs or not. You're never getting unbanned
    anonymouss likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast