Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Buying] Sailing Bot, Rumble Bot, D-nav Bot, Foraging Bot & B-nav Bot!

Hey there.

Title says it all, I am willing to purchase any and all of these bots. Offer me your price. I would not mind paying for a custom-made bot just for myself etc. Please don't just leech an old bot and sell it to me as I constantly check with coders/admins on what bots were previously released. Thank you! PM me your price and PM me your Skype to work more details.

Looking for:

Sailing
    D-Nav
    B-Nav
    Rumble
    Foraging.

If you have any of these or would like to make any of these, let me know, thanks.

That looks like just about all the hardest puzzles to make (good) bots for... good luck!

I have to ask, though: Why sailing but not rigging?

Also, what expectations do you have of the bots?
    Last edited by The Man; 08-06-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    That looks like just about all the hardest puzzles to make (good) bots for... good luck!

I have to ask, though: Why sailing but not rigging?

Also, what expectations do you have of the bot?
    Exactly. So I need someone who's capable of making this for some $$$

I have a rigging bot, I can use the one on Bot-Supply or I can use another one that I have.

I want the sailing bot to be consistent, have both manual and auto mode and can get me at least GM or leg.
    Consistent excellents to increds is a must as well.

If manual's required, then I definitely can't help (oddly enough). Not that I have half of those bots, regardless...

I don't think I've ever heard of a bnav bot... that would be the hardest, by far. Does it exist?

Banned

Afaik, Bnav and Dnav bots is impossible to create.

The Man you have access to an auto sailbot? Can we talk a little private about that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    If manual's required, then I definitely can't help (oddly enough). Not that I have half of those bots, regardless...

I don't think I've ever heard of a bnav bot... that would be the hardest, by far. Does it exist?
    Well I guess I could do one with auto, baby sitting and having it manual is probs gonna be the same. Let me know if you can get any bots done for me PM me your skype or smth?

Dnav was done by Emaziz. I doubt you could afford it though.

Quote Originally Posted by quizan View Post
    Afaik, Bnav and Dnav bots is impossible to create.

The Man you have access to an auto sailbot? Can we talk a little private about that?
    Bnav & Dnav have BOTH been done before.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Bnav & Dnav have BOTH been done before.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    You saved my day!

- - - Updated - - -

I will pay good for a sailing bot. Lmk someone!

I don't have a sailing bot, period, due to the fact that rigging is much easier and accomplishes about the same goal. Sorry for that confusion.

I'm also not prepared to sell the bots I do have, in part because I lack certain key "business" features (like the prevention of just copying the EXE). Understand that the bot I've made can get ultimate in bilging and rigging WITHOUT hyperranking, ultimate in gunning WITHOUT skipping bad boards (although it still would have to be with the navy and exit/renter the board after filling the cannons since filling normal cannons just scores worse), ultimate in foraging (with a lot of luck), perform well in swordfighting, and dominate in rumble. It's not something I can just release to someone on a whim!

With that made clear, I'm still interested in learning more about this scene. That's my main motivation behind my comments right now.

Is there a video of said bnav bot? What can it do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast